Golf Front Villa with Private Pool
Urb. San Roque Club, Spain
Golf Front Villa with Private Pool
Located in a secure gated community, on expansive private grounds that include a private patio and beautiful mature gardens.
This incredible villa boasts plenty of room and luxury for the perfect week in a beautiful golf front abode.
With seven bedrooms, there is room for everyone in the group to enjoy plenty of space and privacy, yet access to the golf course and nearby cities.
There are several indoor and outdoor seating areas throughout the home, all of which offer plenty of plush seating allowing for the group to gather. The elegant living room offers high-end couches and a fireplace for cozy evenings in. The family room offers plush couches and an entertainment center.
The chef’s kitchen is adorned in country-style cabinets, granite countertops, and new appliances. This space is perfect for cooking and entertaining. Guests will surely want to gather around the center island while the cooks of the family make a meal from home. Enjoy the eat-in kitchen table or take everything to the dining area. At the dining table, guests will enjoy the views from the glass encased window and have the wonderful yard as the backdrop of the meal. Dine al fresco on those perfect evenings at the outdoor dining table for 12 guests.
There are seven bedrooms throughout the home and ten beds total. The master offers a full bed, while the other six bedrooms offer either full or twin beds. The master en-suite bathroom offers beautiful tiling, an expansive walk-in shower, double vanity, and a jacuzzi-style tub. Some of the guest bedrooms offer more than one twin, so guests can share rooms.
During the day, guests will love to spend time around the private pool and hot tub located on the backyard patio. Relax on the lounge seating or take a dip in the pool. This home is very family friendly, so the kids will enjoy this outdoor space, too.
Surrounded by stunning cork oaks and large gardens, guests will be among the serenity of the natural landscaping, yet still nearby the excitement.
A short walk from the home brings you to the clubhouse where you can reserve a tee time and play a round of golf on either championship golf course.
One of the two courses at San Roque Club, the Old Course, is undergoing a full renovation just now and it is closed for play.
It is scheduled to be open for play at the start of 2021.
The host member can offer a golf tee time pre-planning reservation service to make your stay even more convenient.
Just a few minutes from nearby Sotogrande, guests can enjoy nearby beaches and even more golf courses and clubs, including the famous Real Club Valderrama, venue for Ryder Cup 1997. After a day at the beach or on the greens, partake in an oceanfront meal and the gourmet restaurants. Guests can also catch a game of polo in the area for a truly authentic European experience!
For a unique and family friendly vacation with plenty of fun activities all around, the beautiful Golf Front Villa with Private Pool offers everything you need in a luxury home exchange.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
7 bedrooms, 5 baths, 9000 square feet, 837 square meters
Twin, Full, Twin, Full, Full, Bunk, and Full
12 guests maximum
Gibraltar International Airport (GIB) // Málaga Airport (AGP)
25 minutes by car (GIB) // 80 minutes by car (AGP)
Golf course views of San Roque Old and New courses, the Mediterranean Sea, rolling hills, and historic cork oaks
Activities of Interest
- San Roque Golf Club - Play a round of golf on either of two championship courses right out your front door.
- Endurance Equestrian Experience - Located near Sotogrande, enjoy an incredible horse riding experience along the rural land and beaches.
- Polo Valley - Rise to the occasion and learn to play Polo or take horse riding lessons.
- The Jolly Mile - Take a guided ride around the city in these pristine vehicles with friendly and knowledgeable guides.
- Full Vitality Spa Sotogrande - Get a luxurious spa treatment at this local favorite.
Places of Interest
- Castillo de Castellar de la Frontera - Check out this once castle, now hotel with a hilltop village.
- Playa de Torreguadiaro - Spend the day at this popular and vibrant beach then grab a drink at any of the waterfront bars.
- Playa de Torrecarbonera - This beach offers something a bit more unique and special with its rustic atmosphere and ruins.
- Polo Santa Maria - Enjoy a game of polo with bars and a kids play area.
- Playa de Sotogrande - Spend time at a more relaxing beach with boat ports and beautiful views.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet