Belongil Sands Byron Bay (R)
The Residence at Belongil
Situated on the beachfront of Byron Bay, this incredible estate with resort-style amenities offers everything you need for a world class luxury home exchange. Through the green lawns down the sandy trial, find your way to Belongi Beach. Enjoy a morning game of tennis on the private course and explore nearby hiking anytime.
As you enter the home, you are greeted by peaked white-timber ceilings, an open living area, and plenty of windows to enjoy views of the bay. Take a seat in the living room on the modern furnishings and nestle in by the stone fireplace. Next to this space is another seating area with a flat screen television next to the glass-encased wall with sliding doors. Open them up and let the ocean breeze flow through the home.
The kitchen and dining areas are directly behind the living room, so it is the perfect place to do some entertaining. The chef’s kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need. Gather around the center island and take a seat on one of the bar stools. The modern appliances offer cooks convenience and ease so that everyone can dine in at the dining table with seating for large parties.
There are five spacious bedrooms, each with incredible views of the bay or lush landscaping. All of the rooms offer sliding glass doors outside or large windows for viewing the ocean, televisions, and en-suite bathrooms. The bathrooms offer spacious walk-in showers, jacuzzi-style tubs, and brand-new appliances.
After a long day exploring the area, enjoy a meal al fresco on the terrace. Mix up a drink at the wet bar and relax in the terrace lounge. Open the doors that lead inside to the billiards room with a Smart TV and plenty of seating space. The hosts provide water sports equipment that you can enjoy at the beach a short walk away as housekeeping tends to the home.
When heading out, enjoy Byron Bay’s city centre with tons of shopping and dining options. There is also the Teven Valley Golf Course for the golfers in the family to play a round just a 20-minute walk away. For a day out with the group, enjoy a photo op at the Cape Byron Lighthouse or the lookout at Minyon Falls. In the evenings, hit the town to experience the vibrant nightlife of the area at several waterfront bars and clubs.
No matter what is on the itinerary, enjoy world class service, luxury, and convenience while residing oceanfront in this lavish estate!
Please note the following information:
***The Residence at Belongil is a family home suited to multi-generational family trips. Parties of any type are not permitted and the total number of guests must be agreed prior to any reservation. ***
***The property and surrounds are not ideal for under 5’s, and require very close supervision***
***The stay includes daily short service; mid week linen change and full service.***
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 7 baths, 6500 square feet, 604 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Gold Coast Airport (OOL); Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
OOL - 45 minutes by car. BNK - 30 minutes by car.
Views of Byron Bay!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- The Macadamia Castle - Filled with tons of family fun from an animal petting park, dining, education, shopping, and more!
- Hiking Cape Byron Marine Park - Enjoy amazing views from different lookout points along this rugged terrain.
- Water Sports at Tallow Beach - Spend the day whale wathcing, swimming, surfing or lounging at this beautiful beach.
- Julian Rocks Nguthungulli Nature Reserve - The perfect place for snorkeling, see sea turtles and manta rays.
- Byron Bay Ballooning - See the incredible beaches, nature parks, lush forest, and maybe even some wildlife from a different perspective.
Places of Interest
- Byron Bay - Head into this beach town dotted with lighthouses and beautiful beaches.
- Belongil Beach - Just a 1-minute walk away, enjoy this clean and peaceful beach.
- Bangalow Market - Browse some unique local products, diverse array of food, coffees, and drinks.
- Cape Byron Light - Enjoy impeccable views of the ocean and shoreline at this old maritime museum.
- Tyagarah Nature Reserve - Enjoy this quiet stretch of coastline just north of Byron Bay that offers everything a nature lover needs.