Costa del Mar Riverfront Home
Ormond Beach, Florida
Costa del Mar Riverfront Home
Located riverfront, this wonderful 1950s style home offers an intercostal Florida getaway without the big crowds while still enjoying the waterfront lifestyle. The newly remodeled interior offers a throwback feel with modern touches and amenities. With the beach only two miles away, guests will enjoy proximity to water sports, waterfront dining, and shopping.
Enter to exposed high beam ceilings, large sliding glass door, and an open space to enjoy one another’s company. The sectional sofa peers out over the screened-in pool and lanai on the river while you relax. The floor to ceiling fireplace is the focus and behind that, you will find the pool table. The entire space is set up for gathering and family fun.
From there, step up to the kitchen with sleek hardwood floors, wood-paneled accents, an eat-in table, and bar seating. The cooks in the family will enjoy the modern appliances. Enjoy a beverage at the bar or allow the rest of the family to help prep on the granite countertops. Eat meals at the kitchen table by another fireplace or around the corner at the retro dining table.
There are three bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms. The primary bedroom offers a king size sleigh bed, large television, and private entrance onto the lanai. The bathroom offers a vintage feel with modern appliances. The second two bedrooms each have a queen bed. The upstairs loft space offers three bunk beds, a couch, television, and wonderful views of the river.
When staying home, enjoy the private pool and lounge seating. Head out to the dock and view marine life or catch a sunset. Relax in the sauna after a jog or day exploring the beaches. When heading out explore the local area. Ormond Beach is known for its small town charm, scenic beaches, and the variety of natural, cultural, and historical attractions.
When looking for some downtown while still enjoying Florida's beaches, Costa del Mar Riverfront Home is an ideal luxury home exchange to get plenty of relaxation and excitement all in one trip!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3500 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB)
20 minutes by car
Beautiful intercoastal waterway view with stunning sunsets.
Activities of Interest
- Bulow Creek State Park - Spend the day hiking, running, or fishing at this peaceful park.
- Rockefeller Gardens - Walk through the waterfront gardens on a self-guided or guided tour and enjoy the beauty of the vegetation.
- Fortunato Park - Enjoy the water with excellent boating and fishing opportunities.
- Ponce Inlet Watersports - Take a manatee or dolphin viewing boat tour and see these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat.
- Kalani's Surf & SUP - Rent a surfboard or paddleboard and spend the day at some of the most famous Florida beaches.
Places of Interest
- Ormond Beach - Explore this nearby town known for its smalltown charm, scenic beaches, and the variety of natural, cultural, and historical attractions.
- Flagler Beach - Between Daytona Beach and St. Augustine, enjoy this beach's shopping, surfing, and pier.
- Daytona Beach - Enjoy this famous beach with its wide sands and beautiful water.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet