Modern Studio City Getaway
Studio City, California
Modern Studio City Getaway
With stunning views of the San Fernando Valley just south of Ventura Boulevard, guests will surely enjoy this quintessential luxury home exchange. Located in a quiet neighborhood between Laurel and Blue Canyon, there is endless scenery and outdoor fun right outside. A quick drive brings you to all of the excitement of Los Angeles where visitors can explore famous studios, indulge in gourmet cuisine, and shop at boutique designer shops.
Enter the beautifully decorated home with comfortable furnishings in the living room and expansive windows to enjoy the views. The flat screen television offers entertainment after a long day exploring the city. Open the sliding glass doors and step out to the balcony to enjoy the views of the valley and the surrounding nature.
The modern kitchen offers brand new stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, and everything you need to cook from home. Enjoy the views as you dine from the eat-in kitchen table which also overlooks the living room. This space is perfect for entertaining as it is open, and all can easily continue conversation. A new washer and dryer are also located in the kitchen for added convenience.
There are three bedrooms in the home. The primary bedroom offers a king size bed while the two guest rooms offer queen beds. The master en-suite bathroom has a double granite vanity, new appliances, and spacious walk-in shower. There is also an additional seating room on this level with some gym equipment.
When spending time at home, enjoy the fire pit in the front of the home where guests can gather to tell stories and recount the day. In the back of the home, there is a yard area with a barbecue. Enjoy dining al fresco after cooking up a meal outside and indulging with an excellent view.
Just a short drive from Los Angeles, you will have proximity to studio tours, gourmet dining, boutique shopping, the mountains, art museums, and more. There will always be something to do no matter what time of year and no matter what is on the group’s itinerary.
Imagine waking up and enjoying a sunset over the San Fernando Valley then enjoying an exciting day with the entire family. For your next southern California luxury home exchange, make Modern Studio City Getaway the place you call home for the week!
***Please note, there is a guest house on the premise that will not be available for use.***
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
45 minutes by car.
Views of the San Fernando Valley.
Activities of Interest
- Wilacre Park, Mountains Recreation & Conservation Authority - Enjoy a hike on endless trails with beautiful lookouts.
- Melrose Ave Shopping District - Shop till you drop with 1,000+ shopping locations in this renowned West Hollywood neighborhood.
- Marina Del Ray - Venture out to partake in dinner cruises, boating, sport fishing, parasailing, paddle boarding, and surfing!
- The Improv - Catch a comedy show at the famous LA club where you are sure to laugh the night away.
- Fryman Canyon - This popular hiking trail offers tons of trails, shady trees, and lookout points overlooking the city.
Places of Interest
- CBS Studio Center - See some of your favorite sets of your favorite shows on a guided tour.
- Brady Bunch House - See this iconic house and neighborhood with plenty of memories within the walls.
- MOCA Pacific Design Center - Contemporary art museum that is always free and usually exhibits work by noteworthy local artists.
- The Original Farmers Market - With nearly 100 dining, shopping and grocery opportunities, Farmers Market has something for everyone.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet