Sunriver Home with Rec Passes -- Perfect for Ski and Sun! Close to Mt Bachelor!
Sunriver Home with Rec Passes -- Close to Mt Bachelor!
If you're looking for outdoor paradise and more than enough to do, look no further! The Sunriver/Bend area is action-packed throughout the year and one of the few places on the globe where you can ski, surf and golf all in the same day! Spring, summer and early fall are absolutely fantastic in Sunriver and skiing and boarding at Mt Bachelor should certainly be on the list for any ski country lovers! Mt Bachelor is just a short drive or shuttle ride away at just 20-25 minutes.
With world class amenities on-site, such as a fitness center offering classes and physical therapy, an indoor and outdoor water park, basketball court, rock climbing wall, disc golf, and winter tubing, this luxury home exchange offers family fun year-round. The home itself offers proximity to nature centers and parks, the Sunriver Stables, golfing, spas, and more. Whether the day calls for relaxation or exhilaration, you will find it nearby.
Situated on the north side of Sunriver, this five bedroom home greets you with high ceilings, plush leather furnishings, and an open great room.
The living room is the perfect place to relax in after a long day exploring the on-site amenities or area. Enjoy the large flat screen above the mantle on the stone fireplace, a perfect area to cozy up for the evening in the winter after spending the day on the tubing runs.
The kitchen runs out of the living room and dining area. The dark hardwood cabinets pop against the light granite countertops and tiled backsplashes. The brand new, sleek, black appliances offer ease when cooking from home, and the cabinets are fully stocked with utensils, plates, pots, and pans to make a meal large enough for the entire family. Enjoy a cocktail at the countertop bar, or a formal meal at the barn wood table with seating for up to ten guests.
There are five spacious bedrooms in the home, each with new furnishings. The primary bedroom is on the ground floor and offers a plush king size bed, large flat screen television, en-suite bathroom, and access to the outside through sliding glass doors. Three of the guest bedrooms feature queen beds, the fourth room offers two bunk beds, perfect for the kids!
The house offers impressive amenities itself. Relax in the private hot tub after a day of hiking, golfing, or at the waterpark. Play ping pong with the family in the garage concerted to a game room. Inside, spend some time in the family room with comfortable furnishings, arcade, television, and more. Guests also have access to bikes, corn hole, tennis equipment, and board games.
Guests will also be able to enjoy 10 complimentary unlimited passes to the SHARC -- The Sunriver Homeowners Aquatic and Recreation Center. A fun-filled on-site waterpark! https://www.sunriversharc.com/.
When heading away from the home, you will enjoy the proximity to Fort Rock Park, where you can enjoy endless trails for hiking. The Nature Center and Observatory is right down the road as well as the Sunriver Stables. When you are ready to hit the water, there are several kayak rental shops or tube rentals. The golfers will enjoy the options they have in the area, and after a game, enjoy a beer at the Sunriver Brewery.
Whether the day calls for family fun, a day at the spa, or a day on some trails, Sunriver Home with Aquatics and Recreation Center is the perfect luxury home exchange for your group!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2700 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Other
12 guests maximum
Sunriver Airport (private); Portland International Airport
5 minutes by car; 3.5 hours by car to Portland International
Activities of Interest
- Sunriver Homeowners Aquatic and Recreation Center - an on-site waterpark with endless family fun!
- Sunriver Stables - Perfect for the whole family, enjoy a guided trail ride through the Great Meadow and into the Deschutes National Forest.
- Sunriver ToyHouse Toys - Rent a kayak or canoe and enjoy the river from a different perspective.
- Meadows Golf Course - Tee off at this 18-hole course designed by famed architect John Fought.
- The Village at Sunriver - Enjoy this fun complex with boutique shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Places of Interest
- Nature Center and Observatory - Enjoy botanic gardens, wildlife, astronomy, and more at this local hot spot.
- Sunriver Brewery - Relax in a rustic setting with American cuisine and local craft beer.
- Fort Rock Park - Spend the day at this local park with multiple tennis courts, trails, sand volleyball, baseball diamonds, and more.
- Lava Rock Cave - Discovered by the late 1800s by Native Americans, this incredible cave offers a fun experience for the whole family.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility