Grand Luxxe Junior Villa at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Grand Luxxe Junior Villa at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
*PLEASE NOTE: Per a new Vidanta policy, THIRDHOME members will be limited to one (1) reservation every three (3) years. This policy has gone into effect for reservations made from May 15, 2023 and beyond.
Additionally, the mandatory resort fees have increased at Vidanta. The new fees will apply to any reservations made May 15th, 2023 and beyond. Please see the "Additional Fees" section below.*
Nestled between the Pacific and the Sierra Madre Mountains along the Ameca River, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta offers the ultimate resort vacation within 2,500 acres of tropical beach paradise.
The Junior Villa features one bedroom with one king-size bed or two double beds, one bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub, a living room with a sleeper sofa, a private deck, and two TVs.
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is the largest of the Vidanta destinations, and has been carefully cultivated to provide a high-end experience full of options: 40 plus restaurants and lounges, three golf courses and a golf academy, a shopping plaza, two indulgent spas, beautiful beaches, and countless pools.
Everything you could ever need for a magical vacation can be found within the resort and its amenities. Miles of wooden jungle pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities. Some of the best golf in the world can be found at The Nayar Course, The Norman Signature Course, and The Lakes Course.
Find yourself immersed in activities, games, and nightly entertainment. Take a dip at one of the stunning pools with an Aqua Park, Lazy River, or two wave pools. You will have choices of multiple world-class restaurants or gourmet markets to prepare your own delicious meals. The entire time you are at Vidanta, you will find yourself surrounded by immaculate gardens, lakes, and the beach.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1226 square feet, 114 square meters
3 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport
20 minutes by car
Sierra Madre Mountains and Banderas Bay
No Pets Allowed
$450 USD WEEKLY MANDATORY RESORT & BOOKING FEE PER UNIT, INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
NOTE: Resort Fees, if paid up front, are non-refundable.
• Valet parking: $110 MXN per night, $540 MXN per week ($32 USD per week)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (5%). ($4 on average per night)
• Airport to Hotel Shuttle Service (one way): $11 USD per passenger (adult or child)
Please note that the resort fees and additional fees are subject to change.
Activities of Interest
- Head out to some of the finest Golfing in the world at one of the multiple courses available to Vidanta guests.
- Tequila Tour - Become a tequila connoisseur and learn the finer points about Mexico’s national spirit in this fun outdoor tour offering a tequila tasting, cocktail lessons, and barbecue.
- You can spend an entire day shopping at all the high-end boutique shops at Vidanta.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Malecón - Take a walk along Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants looking out onto Banderas Bay.
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms.
- Almaverde Farm - Take a tour of this 40-acre farm yielding over 65 types of fruits and vegetables that are used throughout Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
Teresa and Danny A.January 2022
Enjoyed our stay & loved the tacos at rooftop taco stand. Can never go wrong with Vidante. Love their properties, especially the Cancun location. ”
Dr. Peter W.November 2022
We found the customer experience at Vidanta very disappointing. The check-in process was confusing and frustrating. The room assigned changed 3 times in one hour, and we were given no choice in which room to accept. Despite an explicit request to be located facing into the lagoons/pools of the resort, we were given a room facing the flight path of the airport, which interrupted our peaceful enjoyment for the entire stay. We asked for the room to be changed multiple times, and despite being given assurances from multiple front line staff this would be possible, nothing happened. It appears the well meaning, thoughtful, front line staff in Vidanta are not empowered to improve guest experience. Everything is controlled by a rigid senior management team that seemed entirely indifferent to our experience, either failing to follow up our calls (which always went to voice mail, never returned) or failing to show any empathy for the guest experience. We understand capacity constraints do not always allow guests to receive their first accommodation preference, but we would expect the leaders of the customer experience team at a "five-star" resort would at least show some empathy for the concerns of the guest. The restaurants in the resort were incredibly disappointing. One restaurant billed as authentic Asian served absolutely the worst Asian dishes you could imagine, overcooked and smothered in thick, overpowering, sticky sauces. My partner, who is Asian, was horrified. A second restaurant (fine dining Italian) made us wait 90 minutes before any food was served. Not even bread or an appetizer. And then they failed to deliver what we had ordered. We ordered the small lobster which the waitress showed the size of and indicated would cost around $35. Mentioning to the waitress that we were not that hungry, we explicitly ordered this menu item. When the bill arrived, we were shocked to find a charge of $95 for the lobster. When we queried the charge, everyone, including the manager, seemed offended and only reluctantly made an adjustment to the bill. We vowed not to eat in any more of the on-resort restaurants. Luckily, we had a rent-a-car which allowed us to go off-resort and try some of the great dining experiences in Puerto Vallarta. There were other disappointments along the way as well, such as failure of the resort to deliver promised benefits included in our stay, with again virtually no concern for how these failures would impact guest experience or the overall impression of the resort. In short, although the facilities and amenities of the resort might be appealing, the customer service, dining, and overall resort experience left us very disappointed. As a partner to Third Home, this experience has detracted from the brand impression. ”
Bruce N.January 2022
this property is just gorgeous and relaxing”