Grand Luxxe Junior Villa at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Grand Luxxe 1 Bedroom Villa at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Nestled in the midst of the tropical Mayan Jungle, Vidanta Riviera Maya is an experience like no other, where luxury vacationing meets the pristine, natural beauty of the Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle. With over 1000 acres of paradise, it is the perfect destination for your next beach escape.
This beautiful living space features 1 bedroom with 1 king-size bed and one bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub.
A vacation at Vidanta Riviera Maya offers access to plenty of five-star amenities, such as acres of luxurious pools, a Kid’s Club, the Spatium Spa and fitness center, and an array of casual and fine dining. Golf enthusiasts will love the access to a Jack Nicklaus-designed, 18-hole championship golf course, and there’s also a theater that houses Joya, a permanent Cirque du Soleil production that features a unique dining experience and a show unlike any other in the world. Golf and spa packages are both available for your purchase.
A plethora of activities will be available to you during your stay, including cooking classes, salsa lessons, poolside activities, and the opportunity to book tours so you can explore the entirety of the Riviera Maya! Step back in time and explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichén Itzá, or discover the mysteries of Río Secreto. Shopping and delicious restaurants abound on Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, the perfect spot for a lively afternoon stroll. With so much to experience, you won’t want to miss a single thing!
Introducing Jungala, the luxury boutique waterpark of which you have always dreamt but never before experienced. Dedicated concierges, lush tropical surroundings, private cabanas, and some of the best water rides in the world, Jungala has it all, without the lines, crowds, or hassle of your traditional park. See Additional Fees below for pricing.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
2 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport
30 minutes by car
The Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• One-Way Transfer from airport to Resort (Only in Nuevo Vallarta & Riviera Maya)
• Welcome Cocktail
• Digital Newspaper
• Gym Access
• Collective Internal Transportation
• Basic Wi-Fi Internet
• Local Telephone Calls
• Cover to Santuario Entertainment Plaza
• Daily Housekeeping Service
• Valet parking: Weekly $390 MXN per car (approximately $20 - $25 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 usd on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $52 MXN per unit, per night (Approximately $1-3 per night USD)
Note: You may request that your bill at checkout be calculated and paid in US dollars.
Jungala Water Park Day Pass:
Adult - $59
Activities of Interest
- Cirque du Soleil JOYÀ - This incredible show combines culinary and performing arts in an intimate theater setting, and will thoroughly engage your senses.
- Nicklaus Par Three Experience - Crafted by one of the legendary masters of the game, this is one of the world's most beautiful short courses.
- Tulaka Diving - Get up close and personal with incredible sea creatures during a dive!
Places of Interest
- Step back in time and explore the mysteries surrounding the amazing Mayan ruins at Tulum and Chichen Itza
- Very few places in the world boast the perfect conditions for an underground river, so make sure you don't miss your chance to see one in person at Rio Secreto.
- Akumal Beach is a gorgeous, serene beach popular with locals, featuring a barrier reef that calms the waters, making this area great for snorkeling!
- Stroll down the lively street of Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, featuring boutique shops and delicious, local restaurants.
- Serving up delicious coffee and scrumptious pastries, Cafe Antoinette is great for a rest during long days exploring the area!
Wonderful stay for a group of eight
We reserved four rooms through Third Home: a two bedroom, and three one bedroom suites. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Vidanta Grand Luxxe. The accommodation was beautifully appointed, spacious, clean and modern. The resort staff were friendly, helpful and courteous. The resort grounds are beautiful and well maintained. Our favorite parts of the resort were the Beach Club, a beautiful pool area for Grand Luxxe members with fabulous cabanas, drinks and food, and the Salum Beachside Eateries and Market. Further to the above, on the plus side: rooms are even bigger than they appear in the photos, really high end; food at the resort was above expectations and a very pleasant surprise; the Beach Club pool, the only real option, unless you love swim up bars (which is in the main pool with everyone else at the resort); and Dalila, our concierge and contact at the Vidanta for Third Home. She mentioned the time share sales pitch but never pressed us to do it. She was also very helpful with checkin and getting beer and wine put in the rooms before our guests arrived. Only a couple small things on the down side: checkin is a long process (one hour from arrival to room); the resort is huge, so you will need to take trams (like Disney) to get around to some places (checkin and out, golf, Cirque du Soleil); beach is average at best and near impossible to go into the water because of rocks/reef, it is a pool resort not a beach resort. The "negatives" are minor and should not deter you. Just wanted to share for full transparency. We loved our trip (eight of us) and had a wonderful time. Happy to provide more details and info if you would like to reach out to me. ”