Grand Luxxe Junior Villa at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Grand Luxxe Junior Villa at Vidanta Riviera Maya
*PLEASE NOTE: Per a new Vidanta policy, THIRDHOME members will be limited to one (1) reservation every three (3) years. This policy has gone into effect for reservations made from May 15, 2023 and beyond.
Additionally, the mandatory resort fees have increased at Vidanta. The new fees will apply to any reservations made May 15th, 2023 and beyond. Please see the "Additional Fees" section below.*
Nestled in the midst of the tropical Mayan Jungle, Vidanta Riviera Maya is an experience like no other, where luxury vacationing meets the pristine, natural beauty of the Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle. With over 1000 acres of paradise, it is the perfect destination for your next beach escape.
This beautiful living space features 1 bedroom with 1 king-size bed and one bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub.
A vacation at Vidanta Riviera Maya offers access to plenty of five-star amenities, such as acres of luxurious pools, a Kid’s Club, the Spatium Spa and fitness center, and an array of casual and fine dining. Golf enthusiasts will love the access to a Jack Nicklaus-designed, 18-hole championship golf course, and there’s also a theater that houses Joya, a permanent Cirque du Soleil production that features a unique dining experience and a show unlike any other in the world. Golf and spa packages are both available for your purchase.
A plethora of activities will be available to you during your stay, including cooking classes, salsa lessons, poolside activities, and the opportunity to book tours so you can explore the entirety of the Riviera Maya! Step back in time and explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichén Itzá, or discover the mysteries of Río Secreto. Shopping and delicious restaurants abound on Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, the perfect spot for a lively afternoon stroll. With so much to experience, you won’t want to miss a single thing!
Introducing Jungala, the luxury boutique waterpark of which you have always dreamt but never before experienced. Dedicated concierges, lush tropical surroundings, private cabanas, and some of the best water rides in the world, Jungala has it all, without the lines, crowds, or hassle of your traditional park. See Additional Fees below for pricing.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1226 square feet, 114 square meters
2 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
$450 USD WEEKLY MANDATORY RESORT & BOOKING FEE PER UNIT, INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
NOTE: Resort Fees, if paid up front, are non-refundable.
• Valet parking: $100 MXN per night (approximately $6 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (5%). ($4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $65.14MXN per unit, per night (Approximately $3.79USD per night)
• Airport to Hotel Shuttle Service (one way): $15 USD per passenger (adult or child)
Please note that the resort fees and additional fees are subject to change.
Activities of Interest
- Cirque du Soleil JOYÀ - This incredible show combines culinary and performing arts in an intimate theater setting, and will thoroughly engage your senses.
- Nicklaus Par Three Experience - Crafted by one of the legendary masters of the game, this is one of the world's most beautiful short courses.
- Tulaka Diving - Get up close and personal with incredible sea creatures during a dive!
Places of Interest
- Step back in time and explore the mysteries surrounding the amazing Mayan ruins at Tulum and Chichen Itza
- Very few places in the world boast the perfect conditions for an underground river, so make sure you don't miss your chance to see one in person at Rio Secreto.
- Akumal Beach is a gorgeous, serene beach popular with locals, featuring a barrier reef that calms the waters, making this area great for snorkeling!
- Stroll down the lively street of Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, featuring boutique shops and delicious, local restaurants.
- Serving up delicious coffee and scrumptious pastries, Cafe Antoinette is great for a rest during long days exploring the area!
Elena E.February 2024
My husband and I stayed at the Vidanta Grand Luxxe Riviera Maya in February . We enjoyed our trip and highly recommend this resort. The Grand Luxxe buildings located in the jungle with easy and pleasant walk to the white sand beach. The junior villa suite was very spacious and comfortable. It has two balconies. The service was impeccable. There are several restaurants on the property. Our favorite place to eat was Salum with the life music and nice decor. It is located right on the beach. There are lots of nice pools, two well equipped gyms. I attended Spatium spa and was impressed. It was very relaxing. We also went to see Cerque de Soleil Joya performance. It was very special evening. Again, we highly recommend this beautiful resort. ”
Steve R.January 2023
Picked a good week ,85 and sunny everyday! The good, the resort,condo, and people were good. The beach club was exceptional! The bad, the check in procedure took almost 2 hours once we arrived at the resort. After traveling all day this was not acceptable. Also, they really push you to attend a timeshare presentation.we were told that as a third home guest we would be given a lower quality unit on our next visit if we did not attend.we’re required to give them 20 dollars cash and bring a credit card to their presentation that we declined. Talked with another 3rd home member who did attend and said the hour presentation became a 3 hour sales pitch. This should have been communicated to us by third home in advance. Otherwise , the resort is very nice and we would certainly return.”
Sarah C.January 2023
I really enjoyed my stay at the Junior Villa in Vidanta RM. It was luxurious and spacious and had everything I needed. There is a boutique that also has a Starbucks and creperie, and you can pick up some grocery items. I found out if you want, you can order groceries from a local store and have delivered to the central lobby, which is helpful for a larger group and a longer stay.”