Grand Luxxe Royal 2 Bedroom at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
**Tennis courts at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta are closed until further notice due to maintenance work**
Grand Luxxe Royal 2 Bedroom at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Nestled between the Pacific and the Sierra Madre Mountains along the Ameca River, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta offers the ultimate resort vacation within 2,500 acres of tropical beach paradise.
The Two Bedroom Royal features two bedrooms with one king-size bed and two double beds, a living room with a dining table for 6, a private wrap-around terrace with plunge pool, two and a half bathrooms with one Jacuzzi tub, and two TVs.
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is the largest of the Vidanta destinations, and has been carefully cultivated to provide a high-end experience full of options: 40 plus restaurants and lounges, three golf courses and a golf academy, a shopping plaza, two indulgent spas, beautiful beaches, and countless pools.
Everything you could ever need for a magical vacation can be found within the resort and its amenities. Miles of wooden jungle pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities. Some of the best golf in the world can be found at The Nayar Course, The Norman Signature Course, and The Lakes Course.
Find yourself immersed in activities, games, and nightly entertainment. Take a dip at one of the stunning pools with an Aqua Park, Lazy River, or two wave pools. You will have choices of multiple world-class restaurants or gourmet markets to prepare your own delicious meals. The entire time you are at Vidanta, you will find yourself surrounded by immaculate gardens, lakes, and the beach.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport
15 minutes by car
Sierra Madre Mountains and Banderas Bay
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• One-Way Transfer from airport to Resort (Only in Nuevo Vallarta & Riviera Maya)
• Welcome Cocktail
• Digital Newspaper
• Gym Access
• Collective Internal Transportation
• Basic Wi-Fi Internet
• Local Telephone Calls
• Cover to Santuario Entertainment Plaza
• Daily Housekeeping Service
• Valet parking: Weekly $390 MXN per car (approximately $20 - $25 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 usd on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $20 MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1-2 per night US)
Note: You may request that your bill at checkout be calculated and paid in US dollars.
Activities of Interest
- Head out to some of the finest Golfing in the world at one of the multiple courses available to Vidanta guests.
- Tequila Tour - Become a tequila connoisseur and learn the finer points about Mexico’s national spirit in this fun outdoor tour offering a tequila tasting, cocktail lessons, and barbecue.
- You can spend an entire day shopping at all the high-end boutique shops at Vidanta.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Malecón - Take a walk along Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants looking out onto Banderas Bay.
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms.
- Almaverde Farm - Take a tour of this 40-acre farm yielding over 65 types of fruits and vegetables that are used throughout Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
All together my family has visited Vidanta 11 weeks in the past 6 months. What a great way to stay safe from Covid with lots of outdoor facilities, pools, beach, miles of jungle paths and many outdoor restaurants. The rooms are top of the line, the food is superb all the way from tacos at The Mercado to fine dining at Quinto and Puerto Manjar. Best of all, the people. Very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend our fellow Third Home members to take advantage of this unique opportunity to vacation in a high end resort for a minimal price and best of all, No Keys. Word of caution. This is a time share operation. Be clear at your check in your wish to attend their presentation or not. We elected not since we own a beach home nearby, and they never again bothered us. Very professional. ”
Exquisite property. The suites were beautifully appointed with high-end amenities, and a personal plunge pool on the deck, which felt great after a run or a workout. Please note that lower floors do not have a beach view. If I were to return, I would request 3rd floor or higher. There is an amazing system of wooden walking bridges all throughout the property, which are a great way to get around. The restaurants were all great. I'm not much of a golfer, but we had fun at the par-3 course. The entire property is luxuriously landscaped. We felt safe at all times, as the resort took extraordinary COVID precautions. Our suite was immaculate. If you go, DO NOT agree to the timeshare sales presentation. They said it would be an hour, and it lasted all morning with a very high-pressure sales pitch. Not the best way to spend the first morning of vacation.”
We booked The Grand Luxxe as a last minute get away. The photos and descriptions were spot on. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and gorgeous!! The experience at this resort was just what we needed. We felt very safe. The resort followed every safety protocol. The food was fabulous and pretty reasonable for a resort. We especially enjoyed the Puerto Manjar and The French Restaurant. I also highly recommend making a reservation at the Beach Club to lounge at the pool. All in all it was a Perfect getaway!!! ”
Grand Luxxe Nuevo Vallarta
Accommodations were superb. Staff was gracious and always helpful. Restaurants (some were closed) were 50/50 in terms of food. Recommend Gong for fish and tempura vegetables, the buffet breakfast and the Hamburger place. Cantina Mexican restaurant and the pool restaurants were sub-par. Overall very happy. We now know where to go eat next time.”