Grand Luxxe Royal 2 Bedroom at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Grand Luxxe Royal 2 Bedroom at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
*PLEASE NOTE: The mandatory resort fee is increasing at Vidanta. The new fees will apply to any reservations made May 15th, 2023 and beyond. Please see the "Additional Fees" section below.
In addition, per a new Vidanta policy, THIRDHOME members will be limited to one (1) reservation every three (3) years. This policy will also go into effect for reservations made from May 15, 2023 and beyond.
Nestled between the Pacific and the Sierra Madre Mountains along the Ameca River, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta offers the ultimate resort vacation within 2,500 acres of tropical beach paradise.
The Two Bedroom Royal features two bedrooms with one king-size bed and two double beds, a living room with a dining table for 6, a private wrap-around terrace with plunge pool, two and a half bathrooms with one Jacuzzi tub, and two TVs.
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is the largest of the Vidanta destinations, and has been carefully cultivated to provide a high-end experience full of options: 40 plus restaurants and lounges, three golf courses and a golf academy, a shopping plaza, two indulgent spas, beautiful beaches, and countless pools.
Everything you could ever need for a magical vacation can be found within the resort and its amenities. Miles of wooden jungle pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities. Some of the best golf in the world can be found at The Nayar Course, The Norman Signature Course, and The Lakes Course.
Find yourself immersed in activities, games, and nightly entertainment. Take a dip at one of the stunning pools with an Aqua Park, Lazy River, or two wave pools. You will have choices of multiple world-class restaurants or gourmet markets to prepare your own delicious meals. The entire time you are at Vidanta, you will find yourself surrounded by immaculate gardens, lakes, and the beach.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport
15 minutes by car
Sierra Madre Mountains and Banderas Bay
No Pets Allowed
$700 USD WEEKLY MANDATORY RESORT & BOOKING FEE PER UNIT, INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
NOTE: Resort Fees, if paid up front, are non-refundable.
• Valet parking: $110 MXN per night, $540 MXN per week ($32 USD per week)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (5%). ($1-4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $31.12MXN per unit, per night
Activities of Interest
- Head out to some of the finest Golfing in the world at one of the multiple courses available to Vidanta guests.
- Tequila Tour - Become a tequila connoisseur and learn the finer points about Mexico’s national spirit in this fun outdoor tour offering a tequila tasting, cocktail lessons, and barbecue.
- You can spend an entire day shopping at all the high-end boutique shops at Vidanta.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Malecón - Take a walk along Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants looking out onto Banderas Bay.
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms.
- Almaverde Farm - Take a tour of this 40-acre farm yielding over 65 types of fruits and vegetables that are used throughout Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
John C.November 2021
The building six, the Royal suite, was not available So we had to fight for the next best thing, building five. After many hours of negotiations and having no access to our bags, we finally won and receive a building 5 room, which should cost a little less yet way better than the building 4 they kept pushing us towards. Then the building five unit was without AC most of the week with laborers in and out of our room all week for numerous hours trying to fix the AC system that was leaking. We found ways to enjoy the stay by celebrating our friends that were with us and buying jewelry at various places on the property.”
Dusty W.March 2023
Very nice, very large property. It's kind of time consuming to get on/off the resort due to it's size so if you like to stay on property for your trip it's perfect. All of the pools are very quiet and relaxed (no balls, jumping or floats) which is great if that's what you like but if you have teens they're going to get bored quickly. Rooms are perfect, food is good and prices are reasonable. ”
Tom and Kim P.April 2023
Vidanta and/or Third Home should disclose to Third Home Members that the offered property is in Building 6 (furthest from the ocean and from all amenities) and has a view of substantial construction and/or a very green unattractive pond--plus construction, and no or very limited ocean view. It is not right to withhold this critical information. After > 2+ hrs. of checking in, we were very disappointed to see our designated room. We requested another but told there were none, meaning none in this particular building and of this size. After several more hours of discussion with check-in personnel and then 2 different supervisors, we were allowed to upgrade our room for $500 (in additional to the $300 fee for not being a Vidanta member). **This process consumed ~5 hrs. of our time and put a damper on the beginning of our vacation but we were happy with our room. However, the next day, the air-conditioning was out for 2 buildings for 2 full days, and then we continued to have periodic outages in one of our bedrooms throughout the week. Maintenance had to come out 3 times to fix and refix. Plus, we had to ask them to fix a broken electrical switch so we could turn on/off patio lights, and work on 2 of our lamps (one fixed / one replaced). At checkout, I requested a credit for the issues experienced and had to fill out a report to substantiate, then return to the desk 1.5 hrs. later to visit with management who granted a small but appreciated credit. Besides the room selection issue and the maintenance issues, we found the property and its amenities enjoyable but a little pricey. Do I recommend Vidanta as a Third Home offering? Probably not, unless you have a high tolerance for what we experienced. ”