Les Plu Ultra - HAARLEM
Haarlem is 20 minutes by car from City Centre Amsterdam and it is truly a cozy historic center, with famous museums, cool shops, high quality restaurants and the beach around the corner: welcome to Haarlem, the city that has everything.
From hidden courtyards from a bygone era to hip concept stores. From medieval church to terrace on the water. From Dutch Masters to French star chefs. From antique market to pop concert.
Fancy an unforgettable day out? Visit Haarlem city and be surprised by the sights, boutiques and picturesque squares. Full of old and contemporary artists, the Burgundian atmosphere and the rich history.
Haarlem should be on your "Bucket List".
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1884 square feet, 176 square meters
King, Queen, and Full
10 guests maximum
AMSTERDAM SCHIPHOL AIRPORT
20 minutes by car
Fantastic Family home with an amazing kitchen for " foodies " and this property is close to the beach and extremely child friendly
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Frans Hals Museum
- Amsterdam City Centre (Madame Tussaud museum)
- Amsterdam Canal cruise are closeby
- If you like fish you need to visit Fish Bar Monk at " Grote Markt" square
- Haarlem is full of good restaurants
Places of Interest
- Typicall Mills of The Netherlands are in Haarlem
- Grote Markt (St. Bavo Church) famous square of Haarlem
- Dunes, Beach and impressive bulb region "DE KEUKENHOF"
- Cruising on the canals of Haarlem is a must (Spaarnwoude)
- Haarlem centre offers a mix of luxury and vintage boutiques and high end branding shops