Luxury Ogden Getaway
Ogden Gateway Retreat
***If you have a larger party, this owner also owns many more three-bedroom units in the same complex. Decor and furnishings may vary by unit. Please inquire for availability.
Experience one-of-a-kind luxury right at the base of Ogden Canyon! This marvelous three-bedroom townhome sprawls over a spacious 1400 square feet and has been furnished with luxurious pieces that will pamper you endlessly. With breathtaking views of Mount Bonneville and an incredible location, you won’t get enough of Ogden!
With brand new, high-end décor and luxury accents, this designer home invites you in with open arms. You’ll love spending relaxing nights in, reclining on plush sofas for a casual movie night on the massive flat screen television. The kitchen features an open concept along with gleaming granite countertops and solid hardwood cabinets. In the mornings, take your coffee at the spacious breakfast bar. If the weather permits, take advantage of the charming back patio and high-end grill for a barbecue!
When it’s time for bed, you’ll be positively pampered by top tier designer mattresses in every bedroom, sure to guarantee you a restful night’s sleep after a day of hiking or skiing. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, and the next two guest rooms each have a queen. Each bathroom features pristine marble accents and large bathtubs, perfect for unwinding at the end of the day.
This incredible property is just minutes away from everything that makes Ogden amazing, including out of this world skiing and fantastic mountain activities. This property is a skier’s haven, just a quick drive away from the likes of Powder Mountain, Snowbasin Resort, and Ogden Nordic Ski Resort. After a thrilling day on the slopes, head downtown to Ogden’s historic 25th street, featuring wonderful restaurants and nightlife. You’re also close to plenty of incredible hikes, an ice-skating rink, and the Ogden Botanical Garden – there will never be a dull moment!
Take your family and friends on an exciting trip to Ogden!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
50 minutes by car
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- The Ice Sheet (10 minute drive) - Take the kids out for a day of ice skating!
- Waterfall Canyon Hike (10 minute drive) - This incredible hike stretches for three miles, offering stunning views along the way that include a cascading waterfall.
- Powder Mountain Skiing (35 minute drive) - Make the trip to Powder Mountain, one of the best ski resorts in the nation.
- Hill Aerospace Museum (15 minute drive) - Spend a day exploring the exhibits at this Airforce museum.
- Mt. Ogden Golf Course (8 minute drive) - Spend a warm, summer day out on the golf course, surrounded by stunning views for miles around.
Places of Interest
- 25th Street Historic District (8 minute drive) - This historic district features a plethora of galleries, shops, and restaurants.
- Ogden Botanical Gardens (3 minute drive) - Spend a leisurely afternoon strolling through these lush gardens.
- Peery's Egyptian Theater (7 minute drive) - You'll jump at the chance to enjoy a film or performance in this gorgeous movie palace.
- Hearth on 25th (8 minute drive) - Spend a night on the town at this stylish eatery, offering wood-fired pizzas, tacos, and more.
- Tona (8 minute drive) - This sophisticated Japanese restaurant puts its own spin on your favorite dishes!