Welk's Northstar Lodge Ski In Ski Out - One Bedroom Studio
Welk’s Northstar Lodge – One Bedroom Studio
Boasting alpine-style luxury and offering a once in a lifetime skiing experience, this spectacular one-bedroom studio at the Northstar Lodge features comfortable and modern accommodations, all in a rustically elegant setting. Nestled on 500 square feet and offering ski-in/ski-out access, you’re in for a week full of adventure!
Nestled at the base of Northstar California ski resort, these one bedroom studios sleep two comfortably and blend native materials and luxurious appointments to create a warm and inviting high-alpine experience. This studio offers a lavish king-sized bed situated directly across from a lovely fireplace to keep you nice and warm. You’ll have access to a modern wet bar, complete with a stainless steel mini-fridge and microwave, and a charming dining area.
Northstar Lodge, nestled at the base of the world-renowned Northstar California ski area, is a ski-in/ski-out resort complete with its own unique gondola. The resort features plenty of activities for you to take advantage of, and the perfect day of skiing is just steps away from your front door. The resort features multiple shopping and dining options to take advantage of, as well as a movie theater, outdoor pool, a refreshing hot tub, and spa. Outside of the resort, spend your days enjoying the multitude of hiking trails in the area or exploring downtown Truckee. With so much to see and do, you won’t run into a dull moment!
Spend your next ski vacation at the incredible Northstar Lodge, equipped with every luxury you could possibly dream of!
*These photos are representative of a typical unit. The decor may vary.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 500 square feet, 47 square meters
4 guests maximum
Reno–Tahoe International Airport (RNO), Truckee Tahoe Airport (TKF)
50 minutes by car (RNO), 15 minutes by car (TKF)
Northstar Village and mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
There is a $50 fee to change the name on any reservation for this property. The change to the name of the THIRDHOME guest member will be paid for by the host. If the name on the reservation needs to be changed more times, however, this fee will be the responsibility of the guest.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Tompkins Memorial Trail (10 minute drive) - Hike through the sweeping landscape of Northstar, and experience the majesty of the Sierras up close and personal.
- Northstar-at-Tahoe Resort Golf Course (5 minute drive) - This course integrates Tahoe's rugged, wooded landscape to create a layout that will challenge even the best golfers.
- Bikes and Brews - Ride along with an experiences guide through Northstar's beautiful mountain trails and into Truckee to sample of the West Coast's finest craft brews.
- Paddelboard and Kayak Adventure - Paddle your way through the sparkling waters of Lake Tahoe, taking in gorgeous natural scenery along the way.
- Skiing (5 minute walk) - Northstar Resort boasts 3,170 skiable acres, perfect for skiers of all abilities!
Places of Interest
- Northstar Village (2 minute walk) - Immerse yourself in the luxury of this quintessential ski resort village, with charming cafes and delicious restaurants around every corner.
- Lake Tahoe (20 minute drive) - Adventurers will delight in the entertainment and activity that a trip to Lake Tahoe provides.
- Emerald Bay State Park (1 hour drive) - This spectacular bay in Lake Tahoe is surrounded by breathtaking hiking trails.
- Downtown Truckee (15 minute drive) - Come enjoy the charm of Truckee as you explore through unique shops and experience the interesting history of this railroad town.
- Rubicon Pizza Company (3 minute walk) - This casual, contemporary Italian restaurant serves up delicious Italian classics.
Great location. Love this property. Great owners to deal with. Highly recommend this place. ”