Beverly Hills Mid Century Estate
Escape into a tucked away beautiful suburb of Beverly Hills, the secluded posh neighborhood of Benedict Canyon. Infused with stardom-factor and sprawling celebrity estates, this chic enclave sits perched on the scenic cliff-sides that serve up extraordinary vistas. A favorite experience for visitors is taking a self-guided or small-group architectural tour of the jaw-dropping gorgeous and glamorous cliffside homes. In addition, discover all there is to see and do within the city that never sleeps - from its vast assortment of state-of-the-art museums and diverse cultural centers, to its world famous film studios and kitschy themed attractions; not to mention its great outdoors and nature experiences from hiking, mountain biking, running, beach parks and more! If all this isn't enough to lure you into its wanderlust, shopping is one of the most sought-after activities in Los Angeles, from luxury-chic boutiques to vintage thrifty finds. Explore all the wonderful neighborhoods with easy reach from Benedict Canyon, whether you opt for eclectic beach-bohemian or glitzy Rodeo Drive! For foodie lovers, this is Mecca, considering that LA has one of the most dynamic dining scenes in the nation. Immerse yourself and taste everything from Michelin-starred decadence to casual street food and trendy trucks dishing up global cuisines.
Live like a real Beverly Hills local in this private Benedict Canyon estate that encompasses 1.25-acres, with a vast star dusted history of ownership. Currently owned by a record executive, the residence was previously occupied by jazz singer Natalie Cole and also actor Jack Lemon. Step inside this 3200-sq foot Mid-century modern Californian-bohemian decorated estate that oozes with Hollywood history and stunning views over the canyon from its luxurious living spaces. Marvel at the sunrises and sunsets in total tranquility whether from its exterior around the lap pool, charming decks and patios or landscaped lawn; or from within its interior from behind its floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the home. Gather and entertain in comfortable lounge areas, starting with the Living Room that flows out onto the bricked pool patio and extended wooden deck. Enjoy cooking in the fully-equipped open Kitchen that connects with the lovely Dining Room. Slumber in either of the four spacious bedrooms offering comfortable bedding and private baths. The residence also provides a car-port with spaces for two cars and additional parking in the driveway.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3200 square feet, 298 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Twin
8 guests maximum
Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
30 minutes by car (BUR); 45 minutes by car (LAX)
Rolling Hills and Canyon Views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Universal Studios -Film studio and theme park in San Fernando Valley.
- Grammy Museum - Wind your way through four floors of rockstar memorabilia, film clips, interactive exhibits, and more!
- Walt Disney Concert Hall - Both inside and out, this is a terrific venue, and the home of the LA Philharmonic and LA Master Chorale. Make sure you catch a show!
- MOCA Grand Avenue - This contemporary art museum houses thousands of artworks crafted from 1940 until present day.
Places of Interest
- Sunset Strip - Glam it up, rock on, and laugh hard along this legendary strip. There may be no greater concentration anywhere of the young, hip, and beautiful than in the bars and clubs of this infamous stretch of roadway.
- Rodeo Drive - With more than 100 world-renowned stores and hotels comprising its three magnificent blocks within the Golden Triangle, it is easy to become lost in the street's splendor and charm.
- Beverly Gardens Park - It's the location of the popular annual Beverly Hills Art Show held during the third weekends in May and October. The park also features the Beverly Hills Sign which is one of the most photographed spots in the City.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame - Pay tribute by seeing over 2,600 stars of your favorite celebrities and legends.
Can’t wait to go back !
Great property. Great location and the pool was amazing. Clean place. ”