Peaceful Oceanfront Villa
Peaceful Oceanfront Villa
Escape to the beautiful coast of Amelia Island! This gorgeous and recently updated oceanfront villa offers guests 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and over 1,800 square-feet to enjoy during their stay. Explore all that Amelia Island has to offer while creating lifelong memories!
Upon entering the residence, guests will first be welcomed by the open concept living space. The residence consists of 2 levels with the 3 bedrooms located on the lower level. The open living space, also on the lower level, connects the dining room, living room and kitchen space. The decor and furnishings are modern and light to add to the stunning aesthetic!
The kitchen is an oasis for any chef of the group. New appliances, beautiful countertops and chic cabinetry can all be found in this space. Create and prepare a delicious meal for the family to enjoy after a day in the sun, or start your day with a cup of coffee and breakfast!
Each bedroom has an en suite bathroom suitable for any guest. Rooms are rather spacious and decorated with a touch of tropical paradise! Guests will enjoy plenty of privacy when relaxing in the evenings.
The outdoor amenities of this island villa include easy access to nearby bike trails and shops as well as beach and pool access! The Shipwatch pool is just steps away and is heated during parts of the year. There is also plenty of patio space for groups to gather for happy hour and watch the sunset!
When staying at this spacious oceanfront villa, you’ll have nothing but peace of mind and an incredible vacation. Make Amelia Island your next destination with THIRDHOME!
Read more below about how Amelia Island is "A Treat for the Mind, Body, and Soul":
... and the region "is one of the most delicious culinary destinations anywhere":
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1875 square feet, 175 square meters
King, King, and 2x Queen
10 guests maximum
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
30 minutes by car
Atlantic Ocean and Palm Trees
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Amelia Island Horseback Riding - Go for a ride on the beaches of Amelia Island
- Angler's Mark Fishing Charter - Explore creeks and rivers overflowing with wildlife!
- Blue Door Artists - A unique collective of local artists offering the island's finest selection of original contemporary art
- Backwater Cat Adventure - Take an adventurous boat tour around the island, fun for the whole family!
- Ocean Links Golf Course - The course's close proximity to the ocean and sea breeze provide golfers with exhilarating views and intriguing play
Places of Interest
- Discover Fernandina Beach's 50 block downtown historic district
- Fort Clinch State Park is a perfect location to absorb the natural beauty and history of the island. Along with wonderful photo opportunities, go back to 1864 with an on-site soldier dressed in Civil War attire
- There are more than 70 distinctive restaurants featuring fresh seafood and produce, authentic international specialities, fine dining experiences, and oceanfront views
- Oak Marsh and Long Point Golf Courses - With fairways running through lush and dramatic dunes and marshes, these courses offer challenges for novices and professionals alike.
- Cumberland IslandKelly Seahorse Ranch - This family-owned ranch is nestled on the Amelia Island State Park, and features rides on the pristine, sandy beaches of Amelia Island.