Welk Resort San Diego Resort Villa
Welk Resort San Diego Resort Villa
***Please note these photos are representative of a typical unit. Individual décor and design may vary.
Featuring deluxe appointments and world-class amenities, Welk Resorts San Diego offers you a wealth of gorgeous views and luxury beyond belief. This two-bedroom Resort Villa looks out over sensational views of the rolling landscape.
The incredibly appointed interiors of this Resort Villa are sure to enhance your resort experience. The living space features sleek and high-end furniture and a large flat screen television, perfect for an afternoon nap or late night movie. The kitchen area features smooth countertops and is well outfitted with modern appliances. As the sun goes down, take in the expansive grounds from your private balcony or patio with a cool glass of wine before drifting off to sleep in either of the luxurious bedrooms.
Welk Resorts San Diego boasts some of the most unique, first-class amenities around. Work off your stress in the state of the art, 6000 square foot fitness center, featuring a rock climbing wall and even a full basketball court. After you’re worn out, head to the amazing pool to refresh your body and soul in its cool waters. The downtown village features great shopping, dining, and a lovely theater for entertainment. As the sun goes down, grill out for a casual barbecue at the communal fire pit at the Harmony Hill Sport Yard as the sun sinks low in the sky.
This incredible resort is home to two excellent golf courses – The Oaks, a unique, par three course lined with gorgeous oak trees, and the Fountains, the 450-acre executive course. Golf Digest has named this destination as one of the best in the area, with magnificent views and challenging layouts.
Spend your stay in absolute luxury at Welk Resorts in San Diego!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
San Diego International Airport - SAN
30 min by car
Hills and golf course views!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
There is a $50 fee to change the name on any reservation for this property. The change to the name of the THIRDHOME guest member will be paid for by the host. If the name on the reservation needs to be changed more times, however, this fee will be the responsibility of the guest.
Activities of Interest
- Welk Resorts San Diego Golf - Home to two excellent golf courses, Welk provides a friendly experience to golfers of all skill levels.
- Welk Resort Theater - Enjoy award-winning entertainment right in your backyard!
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park (25 minutes) - Hop on exciting safari that gets you up close and personal with exotic animals from around the world!
- Trapeze High (10 minutes) - Fulfill your soaring fantasies by learning how to swing on a trapeze!
- Daley Ranch (40 minutes) - Sprawling over 3000 acres, this amazing property has a number of hiking and biking trails to choose from.
Places of Interest
- Stone Brewing (15 minutes) - This famed brewery/bistro is a great place for a delicious brew!
- Orfila Vineyards & Winery (15 minutes) - This exceptional wine estate is surrounded by spectacular scenery.
- Elfin Forest Recreational Reserve (20 minutes) - Explore the high desert around San Diego at this extraordinary nature park.
- Dixon Lake (20 minutes) - Take a boat out on this picturesque lake and enjoy the serenity of the landscape around you!
- Vintana Wine + Dine (10 minutes) - Enjoy fine dining in this gorgeous penthouse restaurant.
As a golfer, this was fabulous. The layout of the apartment is well conceived for privacy between the two rooms. Overall, the appliances could use some upgrading and the portion of the property we were in was dated. The staff is friendly, efficient, and courteous. We had a great time. Four stars because we have stayed at the best of the best Thirdhome has to offer. The Welk Resort is just not five star, however, we are likely to return as it is only a few hour drive form our home.”