The Ritz Carlton Residences, Bachelor Gulch - 2 BR
This is the very model of inspired living. More than just a premier ski-in/ski-out resort, The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Bachelor Gulch, offers four seasons of fine dining, upscale shopping, championship golf, fly-fishing and mountain biking, as well as a luxurious spa.
Experience authentic Rocky Mountain luxury in this 2 bedroom suite, enhanced by the legendary service and amenities that only The Ritz-Carlton can offer.
Luxuriously furnished and elegantly appointed, each suite comes complete with custom interiors, designer fabrics and carpets, crown moldings, and hardwood flooring.
Kitchens feature granite countertops, custom designed cabinetry, Sub-Zero™ refrigerator, Bosch™ dishwasher, Wolf™ range with convection oven and a washer/dryer. With the finest 400 thread count Egyptian cotton linens, marble-floored baths, and air conditioning, these gracious studio, one-and two-bedroom suites feature spectacular vistas of the surrounding mountains.
3RD HOME guests may access all the amenities of the adjacent Ritz-Carlton Resort, including the 21,000 square foot spa, restaurants and entertainment. The ski valet will warm your boots and prepare your skis, while the younger members of your family enjoy The Ritz Kids® programs.
Property DetailsTHIRDHOME Affiliate
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1360 square feet
King and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
Eagle Airport, Denver Airport
30 minutes, 2 hours by car
Scenic views of either the Eagle River Valley or Beaver Creek Mountain
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Colorado Fly fishing and River Adventures- Wade into Colorado's roaring rivers and pristine lakes, ideal for whitewater rafting, kayaking, canoeing, fly fishing, and more
- Beaver Creek Family Activites- Escape to our majestic mountain location and enjoy limitless family-friendly adventure and enhanced dog-friendly services and amenities on Beaver Creek Mountain
- Snowshow and Nordic Cross Contry Ski- Enjoy McCoy Park, the ski resort's dedicated Nordic Center located at the top of the Strawberry Park Chairlift (#12), on Colorado's Beaver Creek Mountain
Places of Interest
- Colorado Golf Courses- Experience Condé Nast Traveler’s #3 “Top Western U.S. Golf Resort” and enjoy preferred tee times at Red Sky Golf Club, boasting two championship courses designed by Tom Fazio and Greg Norman
- Escape to our Forbes Four Star-rated spa, where the pure mountain air and natural surroundings inspire renewal. The 21,000 square-foot Bachelor Gulch Spa at The Ritz-Carlton features 19 treatment rooms, and a luxurious manicure/pedicure salon
- Spago, the flagship restaurant of master chef Wolfgang Puck and the Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, opened at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch in December, 2007. Spago continues to set the standard for cuisine, service and style. Executive Chef Mark Ferg
Thank you for a wonderful stay. The Condo is very nicely appointed and quite comfortable. The staff at the Timbers (new management) were very helpful and responsive. The proximity to the chair lift is incredibly close, perhaps 20 yards away. The ski and car valet staff were excellent. We were fortunate to get 26 inches of snow over 2-3 days, one of the biggest snow storms in recent memory....fabulous. We hope to return. Very nice condo and resort. Highly recommend Splendido Restaurant in Beaver Creek, top notch food and service, in fact, near perfection. MR/ER”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility