Can Oso is a beautifully designed brand new villa completed in June 2020 to a very high specification.
Located just outside San Agustin, 5 minutes from San Josep, Can Oso is set in natural gardens with the added benefit of a hillside woodland to explore (incredible sunset views for those wanting the hike up the hill). Around the villa itself you have both countryside and coastal/sunset vistas.
The villa has a modern chic design but with a focus on the traditional buildings and features of the island. Every detail has been considered and the use of stone and wood gives the villa a tranquil and natural feel whilst still containing all the mod cons you would expect from a property of this quality.
The house has been built with a strong focus on the environmental impact. Solar energy is used, the pool uses minimal chemicals and is also very water efficient. Filtered water can be used from taps to limit plastic use and waste. Inside the house the products used from toiletries to bedding are all of a high standard and quality whilst still being environmentally friendly. (Full details of products are available if required).
Attention to detail and comfort was a key requirement from the owners so all beds and bedding are of the highest hotel quality to ensure a good night's rest.
The incredible master suite encompasses the whole of the first floor with a dressing area, a large en-suite bathroom and the master bedroom. There is a terrace of over 100 sqm with multiple seating areas, an outside kitchen and wonderful 360 degree views.
The ground floor has 3 double bedrooms all of which can be made into twin rooms. The guest suite has a beautiful ensuite with shower. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a bathroom.
A stunning, double-height hallway welcomes you to the villa leading you to the living area with immediate access the outside terraces and pool area.
The dining area that can seat 10-12 and a luxury kitchen with an island are perfect to entertain. To the side is a secondary prep kitchen with ample storage.
Outside you have the beautiful natural grounds to explore and a covered seating area is the perfect spot for long lazy lunches. There is also an outside lounge space with sofas and tables, swing chairs and plenty of room to enjoy the inside/outside living the villa offers.
Features and Amenities:
- sea and countryside views, amazing sunsets.
- high speed wifi
- Samsung Cinema TV’s in living room and master suite with access to all sports/entertainment/Netflix/ Apple TV.
- Sonos sound system and Bluetooth speakers in bedrooms
- Monitored alarm system
- Air conditioning throughout
- Multiple terrace seating/dining spaces
- Swimming Pool
-Nespresso coffee machine
- Interior design high quality furnishings
- Ecologically friendly products
- High-quality sustainable bedding
- 9 acres of private land to explore
- Additional fold away beds and cot available on request
- Car hire recommended (can be arranged pre arrival)
- Full concierge on request
- Cleaning service, 1-2 times a week or daily if required.
- Chefs available.
- Drivers also available.
- 20 mins from the airport, 20 mins to Ibiza Old Town.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Ibiza International Airport
20 minutes by car
Beautiful countryside and costal vistas
Additional fees for daily cleaning if required, otherwise midweek at no cost.
Activities of Interest
- Dalt Vila UNESCO Site - The highest and oldest part of Ibiza Town, take a tour of this historic fortification for some history about the island.
- Scuba Diving - There are plenty of amazing reefs offshore to explore.
- Horse Valley - Take your family on a horseback riding excursion around the rugged hills of Ibiza.
- Island of Es Vedrà - This uninhabited island is a natural park, offering the opportunity to snorkel, jet ski, and more.
Places of Interest
- Ibiza Old Town - Visit Ibiza's Old Town, perfect for dining and shopping.
- Cala Comte - This beautiful cove rests near the house and offers unparalleled serenity.
- Cala Vadella - Explore this beautiful cove for boating and swimming over clear bright water.
- Formentera - Boat trips for beautiful white sand, blue waters and long lunches
- Sunset Ashram - evening drinks and dancing
- Blue Marlin - Daytime and evening drinks, food and music
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo