Can Oso (R)
Can Oso is a beautifully designed brand new villa completed in June 2020 to a very high specification.
Located just outside San Agustin, five minutes from San Josep, Can Oso is set in natural gardens with the added benefit of a hillside woodland to explore (incredible sunset views for those wanting the hike up the hill). Around the villa itself, you have both countryside and coastal/sunset vistas.
The villa has a modern chic design but with a focus on the traditional buildings and features of the island. Every detail has been considered, and the use of stone and wood gives the villa a tranquil and natural feel whilst still containing all the mod cons you would expect from a property of this quality.
The house has been built with a strong focus on the environmental impact. It uses solar energy, the pool uses minimal chemicals, and it is also very water efficient. Filtered water can be used from taps to limit plastic use and waste. Inside the house, the products used, from toiletries to bedding, are of a high standard and quality whilst still being environmentally friendly. (Full details of products are available if required).
Attention to detail and comfort were key requirements from the owners, so all beds and bedding are of the highest hotel quality to ensure a good night's rest.
The incredible master suite encompasses the whole of the first floor with a dressing area, a large en-suite bathroom, and the master bedroom. There is a terrace of over 100 sqm with multiple seating areas, an outside kitchen, and wonderful 360-degree views.
The ground floor has three double bedrooms, all of which can be made into twin rooms. The guest suite has a beautiful en-suite with a shower. Bedrooms three and four share a bathroom.
A stunning, double-height hallway welcomes you to the villa leading you to the living area with immediate access to the outside terraces and pool area.
The dining area that can seat 10-12 and a luxury kitchen with an island are perfect for entertaining. To the side is a secondary prep kitchen with ample storage.
Outside you have the beautiful natural grounds to explore, and a covered seating area is the perfect spot for long lazy lunches. There is also an outside lounge space with sofas and tables, swing chairs, and plenty of room to enjoy the inside/outside living the villa offers.
Features and Amenities:
- Sea and countryside views, amazing sunsets.
- High-speed wifi
- Samsung Cinema TVs in the living room and master suite with access to all sports/entertainment/Netflix/ Apple TV.
- Sonos sound system and Bluetooth speakers in bedrooms
- Monitored alarm system
- Air conditioning throughout
- Multiple terrace seating/dining spaces
- Swimming Pool
-Nespresso coffee machine
- Interior design high-quality furnishings
- Ecologically friendly products
- High-quality, sustainable bedding
- 9 acres of private land to explore
- Additional fold-away beds and cot available on request
- Car hire recommended (can be arranged pre-arrival)
- Full concierge on request
- Cleaning service, 1-2 times a week or daily if required.
- Chefs available.
- Drivers are also available.
- 20 mins from the airport, 20 mins to Ibiza Old Town.
Private Residence with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Ibiza International Airport
20 minutes by car
Beautiful countryside and costal vistas
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Additional fees for daily cleaning if required, otherwise midweek at no cost.
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Dalt Vila UNESCO Site - The highest and oldest part of Ibiza Town, take a tour of this historic fortification for some history about the island.
- Scuba Diving - There are plenty of amazing reefs offshore to explore.
- Horse Valley - Take your family on a horseback riding excursion around the rugged hills of Ibiza.
- Island of Es Vedrà - This uninhabited island is a natural park, offering the opportunity to snorkel, jet ski, and more.
Places of Interest
- Ibiza Old Town - Visit Ibiza's Old Town, perfect for dining and shopping.
- Cala Comte - This beautiful cove rests near the house and offers unparalleled serenity.
- Cala Vadella - Explore this beautiful cove for boating and swimming over clear bright water.
- Formentera - Boat trips for beautiful white sand, blue waters and long lunches
- Sunset Ashram - evening drinks and dancing
- Blue Marlin - Daytime and evening drinks, food and music
Mags M.June 2022
Fabulous family stay at Can Oso. The villa is stunning and Andrew and his house manager could not have been more helpful. ”
Gaëlle D.June 2022
Brand new house with fabulous modern interior design. The master bedroom is amazing and has great terrace space and sea view.”
Wade S.April 2022
The home is exceptional. Very remote and away from any tourist. The view from upstairs was incredible out to the sea. Each day we found some of the best restaurants on the island to sit out over the sea and enjoy the weather food and wine. The owner of this home is working out some issues he is having with the power and currently the home runs off a generator that is not very reliable. Once the owner gets that worked out would highly recommend. ”