Fountain Hills Oasis
Fountain Hills, Arizona
Escape into an elegant desert-oasis situated within the peaceful Sonoran Desert landscape, where days are paired with recreation and relaxation in perfect harmony. Awaken all your senses in this extraordinary desert oasis, with so many unbelievable experiences to encounter. Find your zen gazing out at this destination's picturesque beauty, relax by a poolside haven and take in all the natural wonders of the famed majestic colorful mountain ranges; enjoy day-trips into Phoenix to visit the Desert Botanical Gardens and Roosevelt Row, or be adventurous and take to the red dirt trails on an explorative 4x4 Jeep Safari; or perhaps get lofty with an exhilarating hot-air balloon ride for extraordinary views. Surrounded by world-class golf, recreation and culture along with the inspiring natural desert as your backdrop, Scottsdale and its neighboring community with small-town charm of Fountain Hills, makes for a memorable experience to encourage renewal, whether seeking a romantic getaway or family vacation! All the makings of a wonderful escape with year-round outdoor recreation along with art and wine events, live music and cultural festivals, Fountain Hills is also home to one of the largest fountains in the world - reaching a height of 560-ft!
Step into a luxurious ambiance within this divine custom-built residence, that oozes poshness in every living space inside and out. Offering 6000-sq ft, room after room is brilliantly designed with the finest of architectural attention to detail. Enjoy gathering and entertaining whether in the delightful ambiance of the Living Room with its comfortably elegant decor; or whipping up some delicious meals in its gorgeous fully-equipped Chef Kitchen. Nibble and dine with fine wine either at the carved wood kitchen island or the formal Living Room in romantic subdued lighting. Up your game with a few beers and a game of pool in the cozy entertainment room, or sit by the fire and read a book; sip crafted cocktails in the handsome bar and watch your favorite sports channels; and watch classic movies tucked into the comfortable leather seating within the Film Room. Gather around the expansive 2500-sq ft outdoor patio-deck with its stunning views and panoramic vistas, to enjoy any part of the day with a glass of wine while dining al fresco - or perhaps sip your morning cup of java and do some yoga stretches. The inviting infinity pool tempts you to dip into it and provides yet another fantastic area to lounge and swim while enjoying the same phenomenal landscape. Guests will find it hard to choose which room to slumber in, with four lovely spacious bedrooms to pick from, each with their own private baths.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 6000 square feet, 558 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
30 minutes by car
Desert and mountain views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Old Town - Discover Scottsdale’s beginnings in Historic Old Town, browse the galleries of the Arts District, shop along Fifth Avenue or discover the energy of the Entertainment District.
- TPC Scottsdale - one of Scottsdale’s finest public, desert-style golf courses. Play where the pros play – you can almost hear the crowds cheering on the infamous 16th hole.
- Scottsdale Wine Trail - Old Town Scottsdale is a hub for tasting rooms from some of the state’s most acclaimed vineyards and craft breweries. Spend your evening sampling the fruits of their labor!
- Rafting - Raft Arizona's "other" Grand Canyon, the incredibly beautiful Upper Salt River near Phoenix & Tucson!
Places of Interest
- McDowell's Sonoran Reserve - This expansive urban preserve, the largest of its kind in the nation, boasts 195+ miles of scenic shared-use trails.
- Desert Botanical Garden - The Garden’s five paved thematic trails introduce you to thousands of arid-land plants from around the world.
- Museum of the West - This Old Town gem celebrates the pioneer spirit of the American West through changing exhibitions of fine art, rare historic artifacts and cultural treasures.
An amazing oasis
We truly had a wonderful time in an exquisite home. When we first arrived we couldn’t believe the expanse of the home. Photos are great but this home is packed with tons of places to find time for yourself, play pool with your guests and of course hang by the pool and hot tub. We loved getting up in the morning and hearing all the birds while we sipped coffee and soaked in the hot tub. The afternoons were filled with hikes just outside the front door and swimming in the amazing pool. We hosted a BBQ with our local friends and enjoyed all the patio space and outdoor living, too. The house is fully equipped with kitchen gadgets and amazing linens too. Thank- you to the Carson family for sharing your piece of paradise with us.”
The pictures do not do this home justice, just a beautifully grand home. The pool is fantastic, and the huge deck has the most amazing views. You won’t regret staying here!”
Over the Top
Our Third Home experience at Fountain Hills Oasis exceed all of our expectations. Third home is fortunate to have this home available to members. The rooms were spacious, the house beautifully decorated, the views breathtaking and the pool was an added bonus. I can't say enough good things about our experience at Fountain Hills Oasis.”