Indulge in the exotic locale of Lombok within an architectural oasis known as The Skye Villa, inspired by a passion for the Indonesian-Japanese cultures, surfing and the ocean beyond. Nestled into the hillside, it is infused with extraordinary indoor and outdoor living spaces, and designed with beautiful architectural aesthetics including fully retractable glass walls throughout, no matter where you stand, sit or recline, there are divine vistas to enjoy! Venture out just 24-45 minutes from the villa to Kuta town, known for its fun surf-culture and its iconic white-sand Selong Belanak beach with its rolling waves; or consider exploring further out on day-trips for diving and snorkeling; island-hopping for hiking and waterfalls; sailing, fishing and horseback riding. Experience the rich cultural history of Indonesia infused with extraordinary sites, majestic mountains, temples and tempting cuisine.
Escape within the villa and be further in awe of its extraordinary design, which houses two beautiful bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a children's bunk room and a guest bathroom with shower. The villa comfortable accommodates up to 6 guests, making it ideal for a more intimate group of friends or a small family. Splash into the infinity swimming pool that is perfectly centered with the small island out in the bay; relax and unwind in the garden-water lounge and yoga area; sip cocktails in the sunken lounge with firepit that hangs off the edge of the property; marvel at the sunrises and sunsets on the roof terrace lounge with 360-degree views.
The wonderful SelongSelo Resort compound of private villas provides community amenities to all guests, and is only a short walk to Aura Lounge & Bar, Selo Spa & state-of-the-art Fit Gym, Club Coconut Kids Club with daily planned activities, and tennis courts. There is a 24-hr concierge service at your beckon call, room service, daily housekeeping, complimentary WiFi and beach towels. The villa's entrance is off the main road and within its compound there is 24-hr security; villa provides ample parking within its grounds.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4145 square feet, 386 square meters
King, King, and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Lombok International Airport (LOP)
25 Minutes By Car
Panoramic ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Onsite 24-hr Concierge Services are provided and guests are required to pay directly for any services required
Selo Spa treatments, Resort dining and villa room services are at additional charge
Optional excursions and sightseeing arrangements are quoted locally and paid for direct
Activities of Interest
- Go scuba diving or snorkelling in the crystal aquamarine waters of the Gili Islands, famed for their sea turtles area.
- The trek out to the waterfall is an experience in itself as you will have to walk along a series of small and winding pathways through the forest, but the scenery more than makes up for the hike.
- If you like hiking then make sure not to leave Tanjung Ringgit off the itinerary, as this is one of the best trekking spots on the island.
- Play a round of golf at the Lombok Golf Kosaido Country Club, a serene 18-hole championship course on Sira bay with gorgeous views of Mount Rinjani.
Places of Interest
- Visit Semeti Beach which is famous for is stunning volcanic formations and is covered in volcanic rocks which over time have been carved up by the waves making a series of small pools, bays, and inlets, as well as some pretty blow holes.
- Go to Gili Meno, the smallest of Islands which is well loved by families looking for a relaxing beach setting.
- Join a traditional weaving workshop in Sukarare Village and learn exactly how traditional pieces are made.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about traditional Sasak culture should take a trip to Beleq Village which is one of Lombok’s many indigenous local villages and has fascinating history.
- Take a trip to Gunng Tunak National Park - a great place to come in Lombok if you want to get some fantastic views of the local scenery and take in the beauty of the island.