Secret Bay - Hillside Ti-Fèy Villa
Secret Bay - Ti-Fèy Hillside Villa
Built to mirror the same stunning architectural elements as our original Ti-Fèy Villa, the Hillside Ti-Fèy Villas feature a two-story design with a private plunge pool, an outdoor rain shower cantilevered off the second floor, floor-to-ceiling glass walls, gourmet kitchens and every modern amenity one could desire. With one-bedroom and two-bathrooms set amidst 1,356 square feet of seamless indoor-outdoor living space, these villas offer the idyllic retreat for quiet contemplation and total relaxation.
Note: The photos shown here are representative of Secret Bay Villas and may not be identical to the actual unit you reserve. A rollaway bed can be provided to accommodate up to 4 total guests.
Due to the natural cliff landscape and unique nature of this property, children under 18 are only permitted with a signed waiver from the parents or guardian provided by Secret Bay.
Condo with 2 levels
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 1356 square feet, 126 square meters
4 guests maximum
Douglas-Charles Airport (DOM)
1 hour by car
Ocean and Mountain Views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
-Effective January 1st, 2021, there will be an additional person charge of USD $50 per person, exclusive of 10 percent Government tax and 10 percent gratuity (7 years and above), per night.
Applicable on owner and exchange stays:
- Per stay Airport Transfers & Villa Preparation
- $85 per day In-Villa 5-Star Service includes Concierge Services (including scheduling of guided excursions, spa services and other activities, intimate Dining service- meals are served in-villa or on a private deck) and dedicated Villa Host service, including daily breakfast preparation in-villa, cleaning, laundry, and turndown service.
Activities of Interest
- Dine at Secret Bay’s innovative Zing Zing Restaurant, where the menu is conspicuously absent and the chef has free rein to create a culinary journey that honors the freshest, hyper-local ingredients sourced that day.
- Nourish the mind, body and soul with luxurious, all-natural treatments and wholistic therapies at Secret Bay’s three-walled Gommier Spa and riverside Bwa Mang Wellness Pavilion.
- Stop by Secret Bay's seaside Zamann Watersports Hut, your go-to destination for all things nautical — from beach pick ups for boat tours to complimentary access to adventure gear, kayaks, paddleboards, drybags, GoPros and more.
- Top picks for off-property excursions, all planned through concierge, include: horseback riding along a beach or rainforest trail, a guided row up the enchanting Indian River or a day of off-shore adventure with stops at the island’s best snorkel sites.
Places of Interest
- The Waitukubuli National Trail is the Caribbean’s first long distance trail, covering 115 miles throughout the island.
- Batibou Beach is an expansive and secluded soft-sand beach in the North-East of the island. The Atlantic Ocean here is calm enough for swimming and a gently sloping sea bed means you can wade out a good distance.
- With much of the island uninhabited, a large part of Dominica has been allocated to National Parks. A visit to the Morne Trois Pitons National Park (declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1997) is a must.
- The majestic twin waterfalls at Trafalgar are one of Dominica’s most popular attractions. The 125ft and 75ft falls can be viewed after a 15 minute walk on a relaxing trail through the rainforest.
- The Portsmouth Saturday market is a thriving scene of local people and produce and you will often be buying directly from the farmers who grew the crops.
Best trip ever!
I almost did not want to review Secret Bay because it was so amazing that I wanted to keep it a secret but I realized that the resort deserves a five star review. Let me just start with how hesitant we were feeling about traveling to Dominica during this pandemic with all the restrictions and with the new rule of having to have a negative Covid test before returning back to the US. We spoke to the reservations manager at Secret Bay and she assured us that we would be able to do as much as we were allowed to do (safely) and made sure we would be able to get our Covid test results back in time to be able to fly back home (results came back in just a little over 24 hours). After arrival at the airport we were greeted by Tyrone, one of the Secret Bay drivers who ended up driving us to most of our excursions. He had local snacks for us to enjoy on the beautiful ride to the resort. Once we arrived to the resort we were then greeted by Lenita, the guest services manager, who took care of all our activities. She arranged our dive boat excursion , hike to the waterfalls, rum factory tour, lion fish hunting and even the PCR test. Everything was scheduled and planned out perfectly thanks to Lenita. The excursions were amazing but coming back to the Villa was the best part of the day. The Villa exceeded our expectations. It is set on a cliff overlooking the bay and surrounded by beautiful landscape and very private. We enjoyed the heated plunge pool at the end of every day and couldn’t wait to feast on what chef Fabio had chosen to prepare for us. The restaurant was delicious! We enjoyed most of our meals there and also had a couple of meals in our Villa that were also prepared by the chef. Our attendant, Danisha, took care of anything we needed for the Villa. She stocked up our refrigerator with everything we requested and made sure we had packed lunch for all of our excursions. Secret Bay has the most attentive and friendliest staff and the most beautiful and comfortable accommodations. This was one of the best trips we have ever taken and cannot wait to go back and that says a lot when you are traveling during a pandemic with many restrictions! ”
I will let you in on a secret !
We had a fantastic stay at Secret Bay in early January. We set out to recharge, reconnect, and relax. This is THE place to do just that, with total seclusion from the outside world --but lots of great support from the incredible staff. Picture this : you wake up every morning to the sounds of waves, seeing the birds fly by your cliff side perch and the smell of breakfast freshly made in your villa ! All you need to do is make your way to the table, and then decide if you'll do "nothing" or go get a couples massage, or private yoga class. We choose Dominica specifically because of its excellent record with COVID. They've had less than 100 cases in the past 10 months, and no active cases when we were visiting. You can get to Dominica by a connecting flight from Barbados --so that means everyone on your plane was tested 3 days before departure, and the same with flight to Dominica. You then have a rapid test on arrival and are kept in a safe bubble within the resort, and tour operators that have been specially vetted. The place is amazing - Gregor& Sandra have created a private paradise that is geared to each individual guest. My suggestion is go! stay as long as your internet connection will allow you to stay away from home, and breathe it all in. This is a 3rd home gem (that will now be harder for us to book again after letting you in on the secret). ”