Secret Bay - Hillside Ti-Fèy Villa
Secret Bay - Ti-Fèy Hillside Villa
Built to mirror the same stunning architectural elements as our original Ti-Fèy Villa, the Hillside Ti-Fèy Villas feature a two-story design with a private plunge pool, an outdoor rain shower cantilevered off the second floor, floor-to-ceiling glass walls, gourmet kitchens and every modern amenity one could desire. With one-bedroom and two-bathrooms set amidst 1,356 square feet of seamless indoor-outdoor living space, these villas offer the idyllic retreat for quiet contemplation and total relaxation.
Note: The photos shown here are representative of Secret Bay Villas and may not be identical to the actual unit you reserve. A rollaway bed can be provided to accommodate up to 4 total guests.
Due to the natural cliff landscape and unique nature of this property, children under 18 are only permitted with a signed waiver from the parents or guardian provided by Secret Bay.
Condo with 2 levels
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 1356 square feet
4 guests maximum
Douglas-Charles Airport (DOM)
1 hour by car
Ocean and Mountain Views
Applicable on owner and exchange stays:
- Per stay Airport Transfers & Villa Preparation
- $85 per day In-Villa 5-Star Service includes Concierge Services (including scheduling of guided excursions, spa services and other activities, intimate Dining service- meals are served in-villa or on a private deck) and dedicated Villa Host service, including daily breakfast preparation in-villa, cleaning, laundry, and turndown service.
Activities of Interest
- Dine at Secret Bay’s innovative Zing Zing Restaurant, where the menu is conspicuously absent and the chef has free rein to create a culinary journey that honors the freshest, hyper-local ingredients sourced that day.
- Nourish the mind, body and soul with luxurious, all-natural treatments and wholistic therapies at Secret Bay’s three-walled Gommier Spa and riverside Bwa Mang Wellness Pavilion.
- Stop by Secret Bay's seaside Zamann Watersports Hut, your go-to destination for all things nautical — from beach pick ups for boat tours to complimentary access to adventure gear, kayaks, paddleboards, drybags, GoPros and more.
- Top picks for off-property excursions, all planned through concierge, include: horseback riding along a beach or rainforest trail, a guided row up the enchanting Indian River or a day of off-shore adventure with stops at the island’s best snorkel sites.
Places of Interest
- The Waitukubuli National Trail is the Caribbean’s first long distance trail, covering 115 miles throughout the island.
- Batibou Beach is an expansive and secluded soft-sand beach in the North-East of the island. The Atlantic Ocean here is calm enough for swimming and a gently sloping sea bed means you can wade out a good distance.
- With much of the island uninhabited, a large part of Dominica has been allocated to National Parks. A visit to the Morne Trois Pitons National Park (declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1997) is a must.
- The majestic twin waterfalls at Trafalgar are one of Dominica’s most popular attractions. The 125ft and 75ft falls can be viewed after a 15 minute walk on a relaxing trail through the rainforest.
- The Portsmouth Saturday market is a thriving scene of local people and produce and you will often be buying directly from the farmers who grew the crops.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet