Hyatt Grand Aspen - 1 Bedroom Residence **** 6-Night Stay March 21 - 27, 2021 ***
Hyatt Grand Aspen - 1 Bedroom Residence
**** Please note that the deposited week of March 21 - 28, 2021 is ACTUALLY a 6-night stay from March 21 - 27, 2021****
Hyatt Grand Aspen’s gorgeous mountain setting is matched only by the gracious service, top-tier amenities and meticulous attention to detail that are at the heart of the Hyatt Residence Club experience.
This luxury condo is located at the base of Aspen (Ajax) Mountain, one block from the main ski lift gondola and right in the middle of the action in downtown Aspen.
Your stay includes twice-daily maid service, transportation to and from the Aspen airport (which is located two miles from the resort), as well as private transportation to and from any of the ski areas (Ajax, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk) and to restaurants as well. Free internet and continental breakfast and NO ADDITIONAL RESORT FEES or cleaning fees are charged!
Downtown Aspen is a relatively small town comprising of about 12 square blocks and the condo is right in the center of the action.
The ski shop and valet are located in the hotel. There is an outdoor heated pool and hot tubs for relaxing after your activities and well as a nice gym with views of the mountain.
The concierge will be more than happy to assist you with making dining and activity arrangements or helping with any special event planning. No rental car rental will be needed when staying here. There are a lot of non-ski activities in both winter and summer to enjoy such as Food and wine week, Fashion Week, and more!
Activities include: Cross Country Skiing: Enjoy groomed track skiing through Aspens beautiful meadows and valleys.
Instruction and rentals are located at the Aspen Cross Country Center, the Ashcroft Ski Touring area, or the Snowmass Cross Country Center.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1000 square feet
4 guests maximum
Aspen–Pitkin County Airport (ASE)
15 minutes by shuttle
Private balcony or patio overlooking Aspen
***Resort fee of $60 applies for the 6 night stay.***
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Aspen Mountain Ski Area - Ski down the slopes of this amazing resort, just minutes away.
- Smuggler Mountain Trail - The gorgeous Smuggler Mountain Trail takes hikers through stunning scenery and exceptional views.
- Aspen Music Festival - From June to August, enjoy classical music from all over the country.
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens - Perennials, rock gardens and waterfalls collectively create a dramatic mountain garden
- Olympic Pools - Take laps or perfect your skills on the skating rink
Places of Interest
- Maroon Bells - These twin peaks are a favorite spot for hikers and wildlife-watchers, boasting beautiful vistas and breathtaking scenery!
- Aspen Highlands - Visit the preferred ski area among Aspen locals for more than 50 years!
- Aspen Brewing Company - Offering a wide variety of beer, the Aspen Brewing Company's tap room encourages visitors to grab a pint, and drink in the views that surround them!
- Elk Mountain Expeditions - Take an adventurous whitewater rafting tour, guaranteed to give you the adrenaline rush of a lifetime!
- Aspen Golf Club - This amazing course impresses with its stunning views, challenging play, and relaxed yet luxurious atmosphere.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility