Elegance in the Forest
Elegance in the Forest
On the central California coast, south of San Francisco and San Jose, an elegant 2230 square foot retreat with three bedrooms awaits you. Nestled on a quiet Monterey Peninsula cul-de-sac amidst rich landscape and sky-high trees, this high-end chateau provides an intimate, peaceful stay.
The home’s fabulous interior design mimics one you would find in a copy of Architectural Digest. Custom picture windows with triangle transoms above meet exposed ceiling beams that add a distinctive touch to the living room. Two cozy loveseats and armchairs supply seating around the brick fireplace and Chromecast-equipped flatscreen TV. The kitchen spares no details with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, high-grade appliances, and granite countertops that continue up the wall to the hood range. For the inspired chef, copper cookware conveniently hangs from the ceiling above the island. The open-space floor plan provides guests with two dining areas: a breakfast table and a dining table. And as if that wasn’t enough, guests can also enjoy light snacks and beverages on the deck’s stylish patio set.
This two-story home has three bedrooms and three full bathrooms for guests to choose from. The master suite comes furnished with a dark wood finish sleigh bed that holds a roomy California King and flaunts an oversized chair and bay window—perfect for cozying up with a good book. The room prides itself on its open entry to the master bath that boasts a step-up jetted tub with columns as well as a spacious walk-in shower. The downstairs guest room has an ensuite bathroom and contains a queen bed outfitted with throw pillows and a fringed blanket to complement the room’s warm chocolate aesthetic. There is a third bedroom consisting of a beautifully-quilted queen bed and casement windows, in addition to another full bathroom on the first floor.
The property is centrally located to all Monterey Bay has to offer! Only a few miles stand between you and the Monterey Bay Aquarium, historic Cannery Row, Pebble Beach, and Carmel-by-the-Sea.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2230 square feet, 208 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Monterey Regional Airport (MRY) or San Jose International Airport (SJC)
15 minutes by car (MRY) or 1.5 hours by car (SJC)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Monterey Bay Whale Watch - Best whale watching company in the area.
- Monterey Peninsula Recreational Trail - Popular hiking trail running along the Pacific Grove and Monterey coast.
- Monterey Bay Kayaks - Kayak and standup paddleboard rentals, guided tours, classes and sales.
- Big Sur and Highway 1 - Drive along the one and only California Coast.
- Pebble Beach Golf Links
Places of Interest
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - A window to marine life -- for dive masters and non-swimmers alike.
- Cannery Row - Home to some of the most luxurious hotels, world-class restaurants, boutiques & galleries, spas, premium wine tasting & exciting recreation Monterey has to offer, including the best nightlife.
- Monterey Bay - One of the most beautiful scenic drives on the planet.
- Carmel-By-The-Sea - Explore this small beach city known for its historical museums and libraries.
Great location, very clean.
Great location, very clean & responsive host.”