Elegance in the Forest ***Monterey Car Week 2023 Available***
Elegance in the Forest
On the central California coast, south of San Francisco and San Jose, an elegant 2230 square foot retreat with three bedrooms awaits you. Nestled on a quiet Monterey Peninsula cul-de-sac amidst rich landscape and sky-high trees, this high-end chateau provides an intimate, peaceful stay.
The home’s fabulous interior design mimics one you would find in a copy of Architectural Digest. Custom picture windows with triangle transoms above meet exposed ceiling beams that add a distinctive touch to the living room. Two cozy loveseats and armchairs supply seating around the brick fireplace and Chromecast-equipped flatscreen TV. The kitchen spares no details with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, high-grade appliances, and granite countertops that continue up the wall to the hood range. For the inspired chef, copper cookware conveniently hangs from the ceiling above the island. The open-space floor plan provides guests with two dining areas: a breakfast table and a dining table. And as if that wasn’t enough, guests can also enjoy light snacks and beverages on the deck’s stylish patio set.
This two-story home has three bedrooms and three full bathrooms for guests to choose from. The master suite comes furnished with a dark wood finish sleigh bed that holds a roomy California King and flaunts an oversized chair and bay window—perfect for cozying up with a good book. The room prides itself on its open entry to the master bath that boasts a step-up jetted tub with columns as well as a spacious walk-in shower. The downstairs guest room has an ensuite bathroom and contains a queen bed outfitted with throw pillows and a fringed blanket to complement the room’s warm chocolate aesthetic. There is a third bedroom consisting of a beautifully-quilted queen bed and casement windows, in addition to another full bathroom on the first floor.
The property is centrally located to all Monterey Bay has to offer! Only a few miles stand between you and the Monterey Bay Aquarium, historic Cannery Row, Pebble Beach, and Carmel-by-the-Sea.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2230 square feet, 208 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Monterey Regional Airport (MRY) or San Jose International Airport (SJC)
15 minutes by car (MRY) or 1.5 hours by car (SJC)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
A mandatory mid-stay cleaning fee of $250 is paid directly to the host via venmo or paypal.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Monterey Bay Whale Watch - Best whale watching company in the area.
- Monterey Peninsula Recreational Trail - Popular hiking trail running along the Pacific Grove and Monterey coast.
- Monterey Bay Kayaks - Kayak and standup paddleboard rentals, guided tours, classes and sales.
- Big Sur and Highway 1 - Drive along the one and only California Coast.
- Pebble Beach Golf Links
Places of Interest
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - A window to marine life -- for dive masters and non-swimmers alike.
- Cannery Row - Home to some of the most luxurious hotels, world-class restaurants, boutiques & galleries, spas, premium wine tasting & exciting recreation Monterey has to offer, including the best nightlife.
- Monterey Bay - One of the most beautiful scenic drives on the planet.
- Carmel-By-The-Sea - Explore this small beach city known for its historical museums and libraries.
- Point Lobos Natural Reserve
Fred K.May 2021
Great location, very clean & responsive host.”