Aspen Ski in/Ski Out Condo
Experience Aspen as it was meant to be...grab your skis and hit the slopes in this lovely 2-bedroom ski-in and ski-out condo-residence, with the Aspen Alps complex. Located on the slope-side of Aspen Alps next to the Silver Queen Gondola and just a short walk down the hill into the center of downtown Aspen for boutique shopping and extraordinary dining. Wrapped up by the beautiful famous tree-vistas of Aspen, with views of Smuggler and Red Mountain, it offers location-location-location for year round enjoyment and a wonderful slope-side memorable getaway!
The residence offers two stories of cozy spacious living space, perfect for two couples of no more than six people. The upstairs includes a fully equipped kitchen with a granite-countertop island for mingling or quick bites and wine tastings, while the small dining table provides enough room to enjoy proper meals. After a long day swooshing down the slopes, the living room is inviting to enjoy relaxing by its stone-built wood-burning fireplace and large-screen TV with family and friends. Step outside onto the nice sized patio off the living room to enjoy breakfast in the morning or apres-ski cocktails with a view. The Master bedroom offers a King Bed; the second has a Double Bed; and the living room provides a Murphy Bed for additional guests if needed.
Onsite enjoy the amenities of the Aspen Alps community-guest privileges including a world-class Wellness Spa (of course all services are paid directly); relax in the steam room and sauna or enjoy a traditional Swedish, Deep Tissue or Hot Stone massage. In addition, there is a Health Club complimentary to guests offering three separate exercise rooms with state-of-the-art equipment, along with private work-out studios for yoga and Pilate sessions; sauna and shower rooms. The Aspen Alps pool and hot tub is open daily; and for tennis enthusiasts enjoy the two classic turf courts for a match - also accessible to guests free of charge.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Aspen Pitkin County Airport (ASE)
15 minutes by car
Red Mountain views
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please note: The only service not offered to guests of THIRDHOME are the concierge-valet services, but there is a free cross-town shuttle service or Uber. In addition, Wellness Spa treatments are paid directly.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Maroon Bells - These twin peaks are a favorite spot for hikers and wildlife-watchers, boasting beautiful vistas and breathtaking scenery!
- Aspen Highlands - Visit the preferred ski area among Aspen locals for more than 50 years!
- Aspen Brewing Company - Offering a wide variety of beer, the Aspen Brewing Company's tap room encourages visitors to grab a pint, and drink in the views that surround them!
- Smuggler Mountain Trail - The gorgeous Smuggler Mountain Trail takes hikers through stunning scenery and exceptional views.
- Aspen Mountain Ski Area - Ski down the slopes of this amazing resort, just minutes away.
Places of Interest
- North Fork Trail - The gorgeous North Fork Trail takes hikers through a broad valley to Fryingpan Pass in the Mount Massive Wilderness, with exceptional views throughout the hike!
- Remède Aspen Luxury Spa at the St. Regis - Spa guests enjoy complimentary access to all Remède areas including a newly refreshed oxygen lounge, steam caves, cold plunges, hot tubs, fitness center, and Confluence waterfall.
- Glenwood Hot Springs - This famous hot spring has been a haven of family fun and relaxation for over a century.
- Element 47 - With a world-renowned wine program and top notch creative cuisine, this restaurant is a must for anyone visiting Aspen!
- Independence Pass - This mountain pass along the Continental Divide is the highest paved state highway in Colorado - make sure you go for a drive and delight in the scenic vistas!