Blue Star (R)
Take a dip in the crystal-clear waters of an island of delightful contrasts. Cosmopolitan and multicultural, yet firmly grounded in its rural roots, with exceptional fine sandy beaches, bright white houses, and the stunning World Heritage curtain walls of Dalt Vila. Ibiza is the island of a thousand faces you will enjoy during your stay at the Villa Blue Star.
This exclusive property is a 200-year-old traditional "Casa payesa" farmhouse that has been refurbished with state-of-the-art features embodies a creative mix between contemporary architecture and conventional insular constructions. Luxuriate in the open and spacious living areas with your loved ones, dining on delicious homemade meals made in the fully equipped kitchen and watching movies in the lounging living rooms.
Bright and modern, the villa’s bedrooms are the ultimate relaxing hideaway including a grand master suite and comfortable guest rooms, all featuring plush furnishings, luxurious amenities and en-suite bathrooms. The main suite is an individual 3200 square feet (300 square meters) construction located on the top of the hill, with one of the island's most beautiful views. Besides the suite, a separate massage room is already waiting for you for relaxing moments.
Among all the reasons you will fall in love with this villa is the magnificent infinity pool, the biggest on the island, which blends with the sea and the view of Salinas and Formentera islands, with unforgettable sunsets. The Villa Blue Star is also surrounded by 7 acres (3 hectares) of lush Mediterranean gardens where fruit trees and colorful bougainvilleas grow. Each of the outdoor areas of the house is ideal for different moments and times of the day.
A generous cozy space where to unwind with big sofas to lay comfortably while watching tv and a pool table and "futbolín" ("table football") to share a good time with friends. The area also has a club, only accessible for very special occasions, equipped with the latest technology in terms of the music system, DJ cabin and lighting.
The off and shoulder seasons are the time of the year with lower temperatures when you will get a different perspective on the island's beauty and the incredible location of Villa Blue Star makes it the ideal accommodation to explore the entire island in a different way. Take part in a jeep tour to drive in normally inaccessible roads and discover the most savage places of the island with breathtaking views, untouched villages and impressive idyllic nature. You will be amazed by its nature, its wealth of flora and fauna and its beaches, such as the Cala Tarida or Cala Bassa beaches, one of the most beautiful beaches in Ibiza, which boasts some of the clearest, cleanest water and the softest golden sand of the island. Golf players will also enjoy a round of golf in a tranquil environment filled with the beauty of the sounds and natural perfumes of nature and giving a sensation of being isolated from the rest of the world at the Golf Ibiza.
Stroll through the old town of Ibiza, and contemplate the architecture and historic artefacts of the medieval city of Dalt Vila, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Lose yourself in its narrow streets full of restaurants and shops that offer local produce and crafts. A ferry boat from the marina will take you to the beautiful neighbouring island, Formentera. Surrounded by peace and tranquillity, enhanced by a surprisingly well-conserved natural environment, discover the unknown facet of the island that boasts autumn turquoise and crystalline waters. Winter sunsets are magic with a rich tapestry of changing colors, that you will experience in San Antonio, a lively resort set in a beautiful open bay, from where you will watch the legendary sunset accompanied with a good drink.
Villa Blue Star is the ultimate holiday getaway offering an extravagant stay, a place to which you will always want to return!
Private Residence with 1 level
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 7534 square feet, 700 square meters
King, King, King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
About 15 minutes driving
Where tradition meets contemporary with one of the most beautiful views of the island!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
This property is part of our Reserve tier. This elevated group is for homes and yachts that rent for $25,000+ a week, which is why the Key value and Exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club. Additionally, these homes come with staff, housekeeping, and concierge services as standard. If you have further questions, please contact your Relationship Manager who will be delighted to help in any way that they can.
Activities of Interest
- Jeep tours, discover the best secret beaches, panoramas and places of Ibiza
- Sailing tours, the best way to discover Ibiza's beautiful coastline and beaches as well as the sister islands of Formentera and Espalmador
- Snorkelling, experience Ibiza’s natural wonders and view the coastline from the ocean, and see marine life moving in the clear water
Places of Interest
- Ibiza town, stroll around the lanes of the old town with cobbled streets and pretty white-painted houses next to the old port, situated at the feet of 'Dalt Vila', Ibiza's fortified old town.
- City of San Antonio, a lively resort set in a beautiful open bay, from where it is possible to watch the legendary sunset
- Cala Tarida Beach, a stunning beach resort and mythical southern beaches of the island
- Cala d'Hort Beach, is a beautiful tongue of coarse sand lapped by crystal clear waters in an exceptional natural environment
- Cala Bassa Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Ibiza, which boasts some of the clearest, cleanest water and the softest golden sand of the island
- Island of Formentera, an unspoilt, peaceful paradise with gorgeous beaches, sparkling waters and charming villages
- Can Marçà Caves, an impressive cave over 100,000 years old, historically used by pirates
- Hippy market Las Dalias, iconic flea market with craft stalls, clothing and hippy aesthetic products, music, drinks and restaurants