Marriott OceanWatch at Grand Dunes
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Escape to the beautiful sandy dunes and golden beaches of Myrtle Beach, located on South Carolina's Atlantic coast, and experience a stay within the Marriott's OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes. Offering the ideal blend of beachfront location, idyllic relaxation for couples or families environment and spacious living accommodations, the villa residences are the perfect place to call "home"! Venture out should you desire to, into the bustling hub of the Grand Strand along the 60-mile string of beaches; or tee-off on one of the celebrity-designed golf courses for a few rounds; stroll along the beachfront boardwalk filled with arcades, souvenir shops and local restaurants; or step back into nostalgic fun found within the old-fashioned Family Kingdom amusement park, and ride the country's largest SkyWheel. For those who desire some pampering and rejuvenation, indulge in the onsite Hibiscus Spa onsite for well-being treatments.
Step inside this lovely 1056-sq ft two-bedroom OceanWatch Villa to discover its thoughtfully planned layout of stylish decor and furnishings, featuring separate living-dining spaces. Take in the beautiful views of the ocean and lush gardens from the balcony of your villa with your morning cup of coffee or enjoy sunsets with your favorite cocktail. Unwind in the living room after a fun day on the beach, and watch your favorite programs or movies on its large flat-screen TV with DVD player and ample comfortable seating. The inviting villa kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator, oven and microwave; while the small dining area provides seating for up to six people to enjoy family and group meals together in the privacy of your vacation oasis. Plush bedding within the spacious villa includes a modern Master Suite with a king-size bed, and a large private bath featuring dual sinks with an extra-wide well-lit mirror; the second bedroom offers two comfortable queen-size beds and private bathroom. For convenience, there is also a full washer and dryer set within the villa.
Enjoy the Marriott OceanWatch resort property with its multiple pools or opt to soak up the sun on the beach; work out at the fitness center; children can play in a dedicated playground; practice on the resort putting green, or take in a family and friends' game of volleyball, shuffleboard or table tennis. Enjoy oceanfront dining with views at the resort's casual dining establishments and pool bars and grilles; or consider local restaurant deliveries provided in the area. For sundry items, essential snacks and Starbucks coffee, consider the Marketplace. There is also WiFi provided throughout the resort.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1056 square feet, 99 square meters
King and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR)
20 minutes by car
Views vary depending on villa location
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Spa Treatments, Golfing, dining and all onsite amenity services are at additional cost
Activities of Interest
- Broadway at the Beach - Spend the day at this entertainment center and amusement area with excellent waterfront shopping.
- Pine Lakes Country Club, Myrtlewood Golf Club, and Grande Dunes - Enjoy beautiful fairways and oceanfront views at any of these courses among many others in the area.
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park - Fun for every generation, enjoy this waterfront park!
Places of Interest
- Pier 14 - This old favorite offers excellent seafood and cocktails as well as a relaxing oceanfront vibe.
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade - Stroll along this long oceanfront walk with with weekly music, entertainment, bars, and gift shops.
- Myrtle Beach State Park - With plenty of oceanfront land, this famous beach and park offer untouched forest, beaches, and nature center as well as space for all to enjoy the ocean.