Uptown Charlotte Luxury Loft
Uptown Charlotte Luxury Loft
Unwind in this large and beautifully decorated and designed Loft residence that features exposed brick, 20 foot ceilings and abundant natural light. The well equipped living space features a full kitchen, two bedrooms, a vintage 70s record player and a spotlighted pool table. If you need to work while in the city, you'll find powerful WiFi throughout the residence. Located in the center of Uptown and just a few minutes away from the interstate and light rail that connect you to the rest of all that the lovely city of Charlotte has to offer.
Filled with midcentury modern decor, this penthouse residence is the epitome of cool. Leather, luxe surfaces, timeless palettes & appealing textures make this residence stand out effortlessly. For the chef on your stay, you'll find a fully equipped kitchen and an open floor plan so you can stay in conversation with the group as you prep away! Or, stay tuned in as you cook while catching the big game on the TV -- the open floor plan ensures everyone can stay in the mix, but with 1,600 square feet, there's plenty of space to get away for privacy as well. The pool table is of course a favorite and makes for a great way to break up the day and get a game or two in while you bask in the natural light flowing in from the oversized windows.
Guest members will have full access to all building amenities.
Uptown Charlotte is known as Charlotte's banking and business hub, but offers so much to do with many of the city's finest restaurants, best museums, art galleries and lovely parks. Of course, being in Uptown, you'll have a fantastic location and easy way to get "downtown." If you've never been to Charlotte, it's a must visit and known widely for its foodie scene, genuine and kind populace, great sports scene and fans, beautiful golf courses and so much more.
In this location specifically, you'll be oh so close to incredible professional sports with the Carolina Panthers and Charlotte Hornets, whom both have their homes right here in Uptown. It's a perfect spot for catching a great football or basketball game while you're in town!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1600 square feet, 149 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Charlotte International Airport
15 minutes by car
Neigborhood views with oversized windows! Much natural light!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
This property is pet friendly, however type and breed of pet must be disclosed when booking. There is a $100 pet fee due prior to check-in for any pets that will be staying on the premises (indoor or outdoor).
Activities of Interest
- Lake Norman - With over 500 miles of shoreline, this shimmering lake offers golfing, fishing, and boating. One of the finest lakes in the Eastern US!
- Many parks throughout Uptown, Downtown
- Carolina Panthers games - Bank of America Stadium, located in Uptown
- Charlotte Hornets games - Spectrum Center, located in Uptown
Places of Interest
- Carowinds - A mecca of family fun, this theme park features rides that will thrill you, along with great live entertainment.
- Carolinas Aviation Museum - Explore North Carolina's long history of flying at this fantastic and informative museum.
- Mint Museum Uptown - This museum combines inspiring architecture and cutting-edge exhibitions to provide visitors with an unparalleled cultural experience.
- The Golf Club at Ballantyne - This expansive public golf course offers lush fairways and a well-landscaped layout that will challenge even the most seasoned of golfers.
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve - This preserve provides visitors with endless trails for all expertise levels, offering stunning views along the way.