Golf Getaway at Innisbrook Golf and Spa Resort
Palm Harbor, Florida
Golf Getaway at Innisbrook Golf and Spa Resort
Escape to play where the pros play - for avid golfers, Innisbrook Tampa Bay is home to the PGA Tour's Valspar Championship! Situated on 900-wooded acres of natural beauty filled with pretty lake vistas and rolling hills, Innisbrook has had an extensive renovation making it once again a favorite among families and ideal for corporate retreats. Entertainment and enjoyment are bountiful, ranging from four championship golf courses, guests can enjoy tennis on eleven beautifully maintained clay courts, six swimming pools including the Loch Ness Monster Pool complete with water slides, and of course regional fun outings...all the makings for the ultimate personal playground for all ages! Enjoy dining in various onsite establishments with spectacular sunsets and views - whether its steak and burgers or light organic salads and seafood, indoors or outdoors, including fantastic daily specials with Happy Hours - Innisbrook offers something delicious for every palate in the household. Optimal well-being might also be appealing with its wonderful Salamander Spa, offering overwhelming and rewarding transformation options of blissfulness.
Step inside this spacious 1200-sq ft Two-Bedroom Suites to experience luxurious living areas and tastefully decorated furnishings throughout. Boasting a classic chic style, this residence offers unparalleled elegance with vibrant tropical decor and light and airy ambiance. Enjoy the central living room with its comfortable seating arrangement to enjoy watching games and movies on the flat screen TV. Stroll into the kitchen in this open-space design, to find an all-white decor with granite countertops and fully equipped for all you need to whip up delicious meals for your family and friend gatherings. The residence also provides a private balcony patio to enjoy cocktails in the late afternoon, or morning coffee, while enjoying the sunsets or sunrises from.
Slumber within its two comfortable bedrooms - the Master bedroom offers two lovely plush Queen beds and private bathroom; while the second guest bedroom offers one luxurious Queen bed and its own private bathroom. For additional guests or children, the living room also provides a Queen size sofa-sleeper, making it great for extended families. Enjoy access to an outdoor patio from the Master bedroom, which acts like a private entrance as well.
Guests also can enjoy access to the Clubhouse and workout facility, along with the hot-tub.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
Queen and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
Tampa Intl. Airport
40 min by car
The patio overlooks gorgeous 18th hole of the course and wooded areas of the resort!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional daily housekeeping for $51/ day.
Greens fees range from $50-100 per person, which are heavily discounted rates for guests of the owners. Tennis is free to walk on, or court reservations can be made for a nominal fee. The fitness center is free to use. Spa treatments are accessible and paid for by guest members.
Activities of Interest
- Innisbrook Loch Ness Monster Pool and Grill - Relax in the beautiful Florida sun while dining poolside and sipping tropical-inspired frozen drinks at the grill at Loch Ness.
- John Chesnut Senior Park (20 minute drive) - A lush and green space with a variety of wildlife, plus a beautiful lake for boating, numerous sports fields and a dog park.
- Wall Spring Park (10 minute drive) - This park features four lovely piers, perfect for fishing, as well as covered playground. A perfect place to take the kids!
- Ozona Blue Grilling Company (15 minute drive) - Enjoy fine dining in a relaxed, outdoor setting where you can enjoy a romantic evening by the light of the sunset!
- Positano's Ristorante (15 minute drive) - Join Positano's for a relaxing night of fine Italian food prepared from scratch and served with genuine hospitality.
Places of Interest
- Innisbrook Golf Academy - For golfers who are dedicated to improving their game, the award-winning Innisbrook Golf Academy, a Florida Golf School, provides the perfect setting for students to perfect their game!
- Private Island Charters (15 minute drive) - An upscale and personalized experience in a casual and laid-back setting. Tour your local paradise on your own private boat!
- Captain John O'Hanlon Fishing Expeditions (8 minute drive) - Captain John O'Hanlon and crew are dedicated to providing the best possible charter fishing experience in the Tampa Bay area!
- The Copperhead Course - A favorite among PGA tour professionals, Jordan Speith and Jim Furyk are among the golfers who have won championships held on this famed course..
- Sandy Feet Mobile Kayak Rental (20 minute drive) - Certified guides will accompany you on a paddle across the calm waters of natural springs, rivers, bays, bayou's and mangrove trails while sharing the interesting and rich natural history of the area.