EXCLUSIVE STAY EXPERIENCE
Explore Costa Rica Surfing Safari, Costa Rica
CURATED EXCLUSIVE STAY EXPERIENCE
** SPECIAL NOTE **
This is a ThirdHome "Exclusive Stay" experience showcasing the specific property listed
Designed into this stay is a Private Chef Dinner in-villa for one evening for up to 10 people - cost $250 (paid direct to owner)
In addition, there is a required cleaning fee of $200.00 total for 24-7 full concierge service and daily house cleaning
*** EXCLUSIVE DATES for this Stay-Experience ***
MAR 20-27, 2021 (7 NIGHTS STAY)
* 7-Nights Accommodations at the Featured ThirdHome property -Casa Big Sur (property ID #02310) -
Concierge staff is available to assist with Activities such as Snorkeling, Diving, Surfing and more...
*** EXTEND YOUR STAY FURTHER INTO COSTA RICA ***
Utilizing THIRDHOME Travel & Conciege boutique properties outside of the exchange program, consider an extension to your stay in another region of Costa Rica!
- Tortuguero National Park Canals Safari (2 Nights)
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Adventure (2 Nights)
- Arenal Volcano & Canopy Rainforest Tour (2 Nights)
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6500 square feet, 604 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Palmar Sur Airport (PMZ), or San Jose International Airport (SJC) 45 minutes by car from Quepos; 3 hours by car from San Jose
** PLEASE NOTE **
This tailored Exclusive Stay Experience requires the specific keys & ThirdHome exchange fee listed.
There is a $200.00 fee for 24-7 full concierge service and daily house cleaning.
There is a $250 fee for the Private Chef Dinner for up to 10 people max
OPTIONAL: ThirdHome Concierge assistance and expertise is automatically included in this experience package, there would be an additional cost for travel components such as roundtrip airfare, airport transfers, rental car; and any optional sightseeing tours, local experiences and special event tickets. These add-ons are on a full-paying basis by member for whatever options are chosen.
Activities of Interest
- Manual Antonio National Park - Here you'll find expansive white sand beaches, backed by evergreen forests that come right up to the shoreline.
- Bar Jolly Roger - If you have a hankering for chicken wings, Bar Jolly Roger offers 19 varieties, in addition to burgers, pizzas, cold beers and good margaritas
- Dominical town & Hermosa beach turtle watching
Places of Interest
- Ballena National Marine Park - Come visit a relatively untouched stretch of beach boasting amazing wildlife and gorgeous mangrove trees.
- Cano Island Biological Reserve - Explore the great biological diversity around Cano Island.
- Golfito Wildlife Refuge - A must see! You'll find yourself surrounded by the serene beauty of the wilderness around you.