EXCLUSIVE STAY EXPERIENCE
Explore Costa Rica Surfing Safari, Costa Rica
CURATED EXCLUSIVE STAY EXPERIENCE
** SPECIAL NOTE **
This is a ThirdHome "Exclusive Stay" experience showcasing the specific property listed
Designed into this stay is a Private Chef Dinner in-villa for one evening for up to 10 people - cost $250 (paid direct to owner)
In addition, there is a required cleaning fee of $200.00 total for 24-7 full concierge service and daily house cleaning
*** EXCLUSIVE DATES for this Stay-Experience ***
MAR 20-27, 2021 (7 NIGHTS STAY)
* 7-Nights Accommodations at the Featured ThirdHome property -Casa Big Sur (property ID #02310) -
Concierge staff is available to assist with Activities such as Snorkeling, Diving, Surfing and more...
*** EXTEND YOUR STAY FURTHER INTO COSTA RICA ***
Utilizing THIRDHOME Travel & Conciege boutique properties outside of the exchange program, consider an extension to your stay in another region of Costa Rica!
- Tortuguero National Park Canals Safari (2 Nights)
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Adventure (2 Nights)
- Arenal Volcano & Canopy Rainforest Tour (2 Nights)
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6500 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Palmar Sur Airport (PMZ), or San Jose International Airport (SJC) 45 minutes by car from Quepos; 3 hours by car from San Jose
** PLEASE NOTE **
This tailored Exclusive Stay Experience requires the specific keys & ThirdHome exchange fee listed.
There is a $200.00 fee for 24-7 full concierge service and daily house cleaning.
There is a $250 fee for the Private Chef Dinner for up to 10 people max
OPTIONAL: ThirdHome Concierge assistance and expertise is automatically included in this experience package, there would be an additional cost for travel components such as roundtrip airfare, airport transfers, rental car; and any optional sightseeing tours, local experiences and special event tickets. These add-ons are on a full-paying basis by member for whatever options are chosen.
Activities of Interest
- Manual Antonio National Park - Here you'll find expansive white sand beaches, backed by evergreen forests that come right up to the shoreline.
- Bar Jolly Roger - If you have a hankering for chicken wings, Bar Jolly Roger offers 19 varieties, in addition to burgers, pizzas, cold beers and good margaritas
- Dominical town & Hermosa beach turtle watching
Places of Interest
- Ballena National Marine Park - Come visit a relatively untouched stretch of beach boasting amazing wildlife and gorgeous mangrove trees.
- Cano Island Biological Reserve - Explore the great biological diversity around Cano Island.
- Golfito Wildlife Refuge - A must see! You'll find yourself surrounded by the serene beauty of the wilderness around you.