Sheraton Desert Oasis
Escape into an elegant desert-oasis situated within the peaceful Sonoran Desert landscape, where days are paired with recreation and relaxation in perfect harmony. Awaken all your senses in the immersive luxury playground found at the Sheraton Desert Oasis in Scottsdale, where you will be pampered beyond belief! Find your zen gazing out at this destination's picturesque beauty, relax by poolside waterfalls, and take in all the natural wonders of the famed Camelback Mountain; enjoy day-trips into Phoenix to visit the Desert Botanical Gardens and Roosevelt Row, or be adventurous and take to the red dirt trails on an explorative 4x4 Jeep Safari; or perhaps get lofty with an exhilarating hot-air balloon ride for extraordinary views. Surrounded by world-class golf, recreation and culture along with the inspiring natural desert as your backdrop, Scottsdale makes for a memorable experience to encourage renewal, whether seeking a romantic getaway or family vacation!
Retreat into the tranquility of this luxurious one-bedroom Premium Villa Residence encompassing 790-sq ft. Each villa includes pampering comforts starting with a Master King-bedroom with en-suite bath and whirlpool tub, and a romantic gas fireplace; a spacious living room with another gas fireplace for cozying up to with a glass of wine of your favorite cocktail while watching your favorite shows and movies provided by the HDTV with Blue-ray player, and a Bose Sound System. The open floor plan flows from the living area into the fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar; and a lovely dining area for seated meal-times. Step outside onto the private patio-balcony provided off the living room to enjoy watching sunrises and sunsets and outdoor al fresco dining too!
Guests enjoy onsite resort privileges to a BarBQ picnic area, sundry convenience store, a fitness center, a poolside bar & grill, an Oasis Pool and sun deck with cascading waterfall, a secondary pool with whirlpool, and a splash pad for kids.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 790 square feet, 74 square meters
4 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
35 Minutes by Car
Peaceful Sonoran Desert landscape
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Concierge & Activities Desk onsite to assist with planning local and regional excursions or tours
Activities of Interest
- Scottsdale Wine Trail - Old Town Scottsdale is a hub for tasting rooms from some of the state’s most acclaimed vineyards and craft breweries. Spend your evening sampling the fruits of their labor!
- Old Town - Discover Scottsdale’s beginnings in Historic Old Town, browse the galleries of the Arts District, shop along Fifth Avenue or discover the energy of the Entertainment District.
- TPC Scottsdale - One of Scottsdale’s finest public, desert-style golf courses. Play where the pros play – you can almost hear the crowds cheering on the infamous 16th hole.
- Echo Canyon Summit Trail - An advanced hiking trail with wildflowers and desert formations.
Places of Interest
- Tonto National Forest - Explore 3 million acres of rugged and spectacularly beautiful country, with cact and desert terrain.
- Museum of the West - This Old Town gem celebrates the pioneer spirit of the American West through changing exhibitions of fine art, rare historic artifacts and cultural treasures.
- Desert Botanical Garden - The Garden’s five paved thematic trails introduce you to thousands of arid-land plants from around the world.
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center - If you have kids, this is a great way to introduce them to the wonders of wildlife conservation!
- Roka Akor - Truly one of the best places for steak in Scottsdale, this eatery offers top-quality Japanese-inspired cuisine.