Aspen Core Condo
Adventure into one of the greatest mountain destinations in the world to the picturesque charming city of Aspen, where four mountain ranges beckon you to explore year-round. Renowned for not only its natural beauty but as a world-class year-round destination offering the ambiance of a mining-ranching town that became an uber-chic Colorado-Cowboy city as one of the best ski destinations on the planet! Climb, hike or ski its 14,000-ft peaks or head downtown for boutique shopping and divine dining in any season.
Dwell inside this lovely one-bedroom 900-sq ft residence with fabulous views of Red & Smuggler Mountains and guests will discover it's all about location-location-location in this town. The absolutely gorgeous interior is designed by the design team of Rowland & Broughton, offering a unique one-of-a-kind ambiance to this top-floor condominium-property in the heart of it all. The spacious for its size living spaces feature a fantastic black and neutral chic decor in the family room with modern touches of art and furnishings; enjoy the views through the sliding glass doors, large picture windows and deck. The open-space allows guests to easily flow from one room to into the other. Enjoy cooking in the fully-equipped small but efficient chef's kitchen that includes Sub Zero and Wolf appliances. For further enjoyment, the residence offers a lovely dining area off the kitchen and a romantic bedroom to nest into with private bath, including a state-of-the-art sound system to set whatever your mood might be throughout the interior, and a cozy fireplace to snuggle up in front of with a lovely glass of wine of your favorite cocktail. In addition, there is a small built-in desk area provided for getting must-do work out of the way, so that you have time to hit all the slopes and hike all the trails.
The building property offers lobby area security system and cameras, including very nice grounds landscaping and private parking. Enjoy an easy stroll into town from its front door, to all you wish to experience in the extraordinary town of Aspen!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 900 square feet, 84 square meters
2 guests maximum
Aspen Pitkin County Airport (ASE)
10 minutes by car
Fabulous views of Red Mountain and Smuggler Mountain!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Maroon Bells - These twin peaks are a favorite spot for hikers and wildlife-watchers, boasting beautiful vistas and breathtaking scenery!
- Aspen Highlands - Visit the preferred ski area among Aspen locals for more than 50 years!
- Aspen Brewing Company - Offering a wide variety of beer, the Aspen Brewing Company's tap room encourages visitors to grab a pint, and drink in the views that surround them!
- Smuggler Mountain Trail - The gorgeous Smuggler Mountain Trail takes hikers through stunning scenery and exceptional views.
- Aspen Mountain Ski Area - Ski down the slopes of this amazing resort, just minutes away.
Places of Interest
- Aspen Cross Country Center - The Aspen Cross Country Center is the only full service cross country ski and snowshoe center in Aspen, located on the trails at the Aspen Golf Course, and conveniently at the heart of the Aspen/Snowmass Nordic Trail System!
- Aspen Whitewater Rafting - Nobody does whitewater river rafting in Aspen and Snowmass better than AWR! They offer a range of personalized, fun and safe whitewater adventures!
- Aspen Outfitting Company - This company specializes in guided hunting and fishing trips along the Roaring Fork River's Gold Medal waters, a coveted destination for its large supply of massive trout.
- Aspen Golf Club - This amazing course impresses with its stunning views, challenging play, and relaxed yet luxurious atmosphere.