Slalom Lodge at Bear Hollow
Slalom Lodge at Bear Hollow
Slalom Lodge is a newer, luxury 2300 square foot vacation home. It's a tri-level home with four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, and a private den (fifth bedroom).
It's a great place to relax and will comfortably sleep ten to thirteen people. Bear Hollow Village is a vacation community close to some of the best ski resorts: Park City (Canyons Base Area - two miles), Park City (five miles), and Deer Valley (seven miles).
With new furniture and plenty of space, the home's main level is an ideal gathering place. The gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops overlooks the family room with its gas fireplace.
From anywhere in these rooms, you have a great view of the LED HDTV or look outside through the picture windows and see views of the Wasatch Mountains and the Nature Preserve. A large private Jacuzzi and gas BBQ are on the deck off the kitchen.
The master bedroom is located upstairs and has a four-poster bed with a queen-size European plush pillow top mattress set. It has its own private deck looking out towards the mountains and the nature preserve. It also has a 32" LED TV. The second and third bedrooms also have queen-size Euro pillow-top beds and flat-screen TVs mounted on the walls.
The second bedroom has an extra twin bed in addition to the queen bed. The fourth bedroom has a bunk bed combo, with the bottom being a full-size bed and the top a twin. This room also has a flat-screen TV and an Xbox video game console. Two bathrooms and a laundry room are also located on the upstairs level.
The private downstairs den has its own full bath with a shower, a queen bed, a twin bed, and a flat-screen TV. A two-car garage is attached. Wireless (400 Mbs) and wired high-speed Internet access is included. Sleds and saucers are included for the kids; Woodward Park (formerly Gorgoza Park) is only a seven-minute drive for sledding and tubing.
Nearby you will find the village park and the new clubhouse. Its amenities include an exercise room, LED large screen TV, fireplace, a computer with high-speed Internet access, kitchen, locker-rooms, and a community pool with Jacuzzi.
Townhome with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2300 square feet, 214 square meters
Queen, Queen, Bunk, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
40 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Kimball Art Center
- Park Silly Sunday Market — Compact weekly street market offering handicrafts, food stands, beer, live music & kids' activities.
- Boulder Mountain Ranch at Deer Valley — Enjoy guided horseback rides on beautiful trails with spectacular views.
- Jordanelle Reservoir — Recreational reservoir at Jordanelle State Park, popular for fishing, boating & shoreline camping.
Places of Interest
- Park City Mountain (10 minute drive) — Renowned resort with skiing, snowboarding & other activities, plus hotels, restaurants & shops.
- Deer Valley Resort (15 minute drive) — Ranked among the top ski resorts in North America, known for its upscale amenities.
- Main Street (15 minute drive) — Engaging attractions, world-renowned dining, & unique shopping opportunities.
- Park City Alpine Slide (10 minute drive) — Popular summer attraction featuring multiple 3,000-ft. luge-style slides down a mountain.
- Utah Olympic Park (5 minute drive) — Sprawling park built for the 2002 Olympics featuring ski jumps, bobsled rides, a zip line & museums.