Brasada Ranch 4 Bedroom Cabin
Brasada Ranch 4 Bedroom Cabin
Located just outside of Bend, Oregon, the Sage Canyon Cabins at Brasada Ranch are the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and reconnect with nature. Unlike anything you’ve ever seen, this beautiful four-bedroom cabin easily blends rustic elegance and casual sophistication.
The spacious and immaculate living space in your cabin features a grand stone fireplace. Serving as a focal point, you’ll love spending leisurely afternoons settling around a roaring fire as you reminisce on the activities of the day. Guests will love relaxing on the plush sofas as the master chef gets to work whipping up something delicious in the open kitchen, fully equipped with everything you’ll need on nights when you want to stay in!
Each of the bedrooms features a rustic design, with wooden finishes and soft, patterned blankets that will make you feel right at home. Each room offers guests a private ensuite bathroom and private balcony
Brasada Canyons offers a true natural experience like no other, specializing in adventure and unparalleled luxury. Brasada Ranch offers 900 acres of desert highland for you to explore with the help of an experienced guide. Set up lessons for the kids at the Equestrian Center while you head out to experience Brasada Ranch’s championship golf course, known for challenging play and magnificent vistas. After a day on the course or the trail, cool off in the pool or head to the spa for an indulgent treatment.
Brasada Ranch truly is the best spot to set up basecamp while you explore the majesty of central Oregon. The area includes gorgeous natural parks and monuments for you to appreciate as you walk along the many hiking trails. During cooler months, Mt. Bachelor ski area is just a quick drive away, perfect for a day of downhill skiing. You’ll have plenty of delicious dining options on site, but should you wish to venture into town Bend offers a plethora of gourmet restaurants among other activities.
Ideal when looking to take some time to relax and unwind, Brasada Ranch 3 Bedroom Cabin combines the luxury, amenities, and outdoor fun everyone visiting Oregon desires.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Redmond Municipal Airport (RDM)
20 minutes by car.
Ranch and Cascade mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Equestrian Center - Home to some of Bend's best horseback riding, you'll find over 900 acres of trails for horseback riding.
- Brasada Canyons Golf Course - Known for the best views of any course in Oregon, this private course offers a challenge for even the most experienced golfer.
- Mt. Bachelor Ski Area - With snow-capped mountains and world-class ski fields, Mt. Bachelor has it all!
- Wanderlust Tours - Discover the wild nature around Bend with the help of an experienced naturalist.
- Deschutes Brewery Tour - Take a break from the slopes and go behind the scenes at this local brewery.
Places of Interest
- Newberry National Volcanic Monument - This spectacular canyon landscape was formed by a multitude of volcanic eruptions.
- Lava River Cave - Explore the longest continuous lava tube in Oregon.
- Craft Kitchen and Brewery - Enjoy spectacular views from the deck while you sample delicious brews and food.
- Oregon Badlands Wilderness Area - Home to unique landscapes and geological features, this park is worth the trip.
- Range Restaurant and Bar - With food as extraordinary as the view, you'll love this on-site eatery.