Casa Nogales La Dehesa
Welcome to Casa Nogales La Dehesa, a colonial property situated in the exclusive area of Lo Barnechea in the foothills of the Andes that provide a stunning backdrop to Santiago, the capital city.
Set within a pristine environment, Casa Nogales La Dehesa is a Chilean colonial style house, features wood flooring throughout the whole property, which adds traditional character and beauty to the house. The 3,200 square feet (300m2) property, which boasts a large living room and separate dining room, has four bedrooms, two with comfortable and elegant king-size beds, a guest room with twin beds and the last one with a single bed. Casa Nogales La Dehesa has been created in perfect harmony with the beautiful surroundings landscapes, open to the sky but enclosed for privacy, the exceptional 10,000 square feet garden provides a peaceful, secluded spot for quiet relaxation or private dining. The chairs set around the swimming pool make this intimate area a pleasant place to enjoy the outdoors while sipping a glass of traditional Terremoto. When it is time to relax, slip into the depths of a cosy outdoor hot tub and feel completely at one with nature. Enjoy your stay in this family-friendly house that integrates modern functional design with a traditional look of the country, and each detail adds to the feeling of charm, authenticity and sense of place, only thirty minutes driving from the capital city.
A short thirty minutes drive from your property, explore Santiago de Chile and enjoy the melting pot of traditions, cultures, and history that characterize the city. Walk through the historical centre of the city and get to know the picturesque Plaza de Armas (Main Square), where great part of the history of Chile has been written. In the surroundings, walk around the streets of the old city center to find old buildings like the Santiago City Hall, the Cathedral, and the elegant Palacio de la Real Audiencia that houses the National Museum of History. Or just sit down and take in the busy life of the city on the classic Paseo Ahumada. While the History lovers will enjoy to visit the Palacio de la Moneda (Coin Palace) to stand at the scene of notable events in Chilean history, the city’s downtown boasts myriads of elegant restaurants offering a variety of places to eat, where you will appreciate local specialties, such as the famous “picadas”. Climb the elegant stairs to the top of Santa Lucía hill and enjoy panoramic views over Santiago’s rooftops to the Andes mountains.
Enjoy the footbridges and the wooden walking paths, while you disconnect and relax from your visit of the capital. This four-bedroom house is ideally surrounded by the mountains of the nature reserve of Santuario de La Naturaleza El Arrayán, and boasts of pleasant climate all year round, which makes Santiago the ideal location for skiing, mountain climbing, hill walking and the golf lovers will be amazed by the sumptuous 18-hole 7436-yard La Dehesa Gulf Course that stands out for its wonderful landscape surrounded by a great variety of trees.
The mountains that tower above Santiago are among the highest of the Andes, drive throughout the Cajón del Maipo, a narrow canyon where the Maipo River flows and enjoy views of gushing waterfalls, icy glaciers, and towering cliffs. In the foothills of the Andes, the Bahá’í House of Worship of South America is a wonder of architecture with multiple leaves which invites contemplation and meditation. A simple and beautiful native garden surrounds the temple, beyond which are amazing views of the whole city, as well as the Andes Mountains which soar beyond.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3200 square feet, 298 square meters
King, King, 2x Twin, and Other
8 guests maximum
Santiago International Airport
About 40 minutes driving
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- La Dehesa Golf Club, this 18-hole 7436-yard course stands out for its wonderful landscape surrounded by a great variety of trees on the foothills of the Andes in Santiago
- Maipo Canyon, see the Andes Mountains overlooking the valley and experience the mountains and great outdoors with a stop at a natural hot spring.
- Zip lining and canopy at Maipo Canyon
- Rafting & tubing
Places of Interest
- Bicentenario Park, City green space with sports & picnic areas, plus walking paths.
- San Carlos de Apoquindo Natural Park, in the foothills with tree-shaded hiking, mountain biking & scenic mountain views
- Santuario de La Naturaleza El Arrayán, to enjoy horse back riding & hiking at this nature reserve a short distance from Santiago
- Sky Costanera, Glass-walled observation deck in a skyscraper building at 984 ft. with 360º panoramas.
- El Pueblito de Los Dominicos Artisan Village, a quaint center offers many quality handicrafts, from leather goods to lapis jewelry, Mapuche silver, and textiles.
- Santiago capital City, learn more about the country in its many fine museums and explore the city streets and discover beautiful and original art galleries, design shops and handicraft markets, as well as a great selection of restaurants, bars and cafes
- Plaza de Armas, Central urban square showcasing a large range of statues & surrounded by stately buildings.
- National Stadium Julio Martínez Prádanos, built in 1938 & hosting football games, rock concerts & performances.
- Valparaiso city and port, whose beautiful hillside is known affectionately as the 'Jewel of the Pacific'.