Whiski Jack Studio in Whistler Town Plaza
Escape to the dreamy pristine destination of Whistler, for an ultimate big mountain ski experience, where over 8100-acres of snow-covered slopes, 16 alpine bowls, 3 glaciers and world-class park terrain beckons adventurers from all around the world. With its ultimate slopeside location and easy access to the base village with its charming ambiance filled with boutique shops and an unbeatable apres-ski scene. Whistler is magnetic in every season, offering up its breathtaking alpine playground that sits within the spectacular Coast Mountains of British Columbia (only two hours north of Vancouver). Explore its majestic mountains, enjoy epic skiing and snowboarding, championship golfing, and discover its mountain biking and hiking trails along with its unbeatable year-round beauty!
Tuck away inside this comfortable small studio-condominium perched at the base of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains, located at the Whistler Peak Lodge. The unit is the perfect home-hub for a single person or a couple wishing to spend the majority of their time in the magnificent outdoors, and features all the basic conveniences one needs when you escape inside to relax. The studio features a well-equipped kitchenette and a small table for two, a combined living-sleeping area with a sofa-chair seating area and a gas-fireplace, with a tucked-away during the day Queen-size Murphy Bed that pulls out from the wall, and a flatscreen TV with free WiFi, along with a spacious full bathroom with tub-shower. This property is 100% non-smoking.
Guests can enjoy on-site amenities provided by the Whistler Peak Lodge which includes a fitness facility with a hot tub and shower/change room facilities, a 24-hr front desk, and residential parking. Also for convenience, there is ski/bicycle storage available, and you can walk to the lifts. Nearby within a short walk, guests have easy access to unlimited ski runs and hiking trails, wonderful local restaurants, bars, galleries and shops. For those seeking a bit more adrenaline, consider the zipline tour from Ziptrek Encounters (home of the longest zipline in Canada and the USA combined), based only about a half-mile from the property.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 350 square feet, 33 square meters
4 guests maximum
Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
2 hours and 10 minutes by car
Whistler Village Views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Whistler Mountain Bike Park - This bike park has something for everyone, whether you want a gentle ride through the coastal forest, or a thrilling ride down steep, rocky terrain.
- Whistler Sliding Centre - Home to the fasted ice track in the world, visitors can experience the action firsthand with passenger bobsleigh and skeleton rides.
- Whistler Valley Trail - Enjoy a leisurely hike through this beautiful, wooded area, featuring scenic views of the lake.
- Canadian Wilderness Adventures - With winter adventures such as dog sledding and snowshoeing, and summer adventures like horseback riding, this company offers numerous opportunities for adventure!
- Wedge Rafting - From two hour excursions to day long adventures, discover Whistler's amazing river rafting!
Places of Interest
- Whistler Blackcomb - Visit one of the largest ski resorts in all of North America, and try your hand on the slopes!
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola - Take advantage of over 8000 acres of beautiful terrain on the world's longest continuous lift system.
- Nita & Alpha Lakes just a short stroll away perfect for those who want a break from the slopes. Picnic, jog, skate (winter) or boat/swim (summer) on them
- Brandywine Falls Provincial Park - Come visit this peaceful park for some wonderful views of the waterfall!
- Rimrock Cafe & Red Door Bistro - Two of Whistler's best rated restaurants
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility