Can Bou House
Located on the outskirts of the town of Sóller, two miles (three kms) from the northwest coast of Mallorca, Can Bou House offers beautiful views of the mountains of the Serra de Tramuntana. Let yourself be enchanted by the mountains that turn an incredibly beautiful red, when illuminated by the evening sun.
Modernly renovated, incorporating old elements into the new structure, the 1200 square feet (112 m2) house features a spacious open living room on the ground floor with a seating area by the fireplace that keeps the house comfortably warm. The house open-plan living area also boasts a light-flooded dining area and kitchen with direct access to the private garden. The guests will enjoy cooking in the well-equipped kitchen, and to prepare on the outdoor grill a delicious freshly grilled fish bought on the market in Sóller the same day. On this floor there is also an ensuite bedroom with a king size bed and a shower room. On the first floor, the guests will be delighted to choose a book in the cozy library and to access the terrace to read it while enjoying the magnificent surrounding landscape. After crossing the library, the guests will find the two further bedrooms (one double room with bathroom and one single room).
With mild winters and hot, sunny summers on the islands, life shifts to the Mediterranean garden with pool and several seating areas, as well as an outdoor kitchen. At a given time of the year, the most varied of fruit trees grow in the garden (oranges, mandarins, lemons and still young but already bearing apple, plum and apricot trees). A short 10 minutes drive from your property, you will reach the port of Sóller. With a fantastic location in a picturesque bay the port offers the only sandy beaches on the west coast of the island, most of them are designated as 'Blue Flag’ that assures the water quality.
Beautifully set in a peaceful countryside location, Can Bou House is situated 5 minutes by walk from Sóller downtown, a modernist village nestled in the Serra de Tramuntana valley, also known as the ‘Valley of Orange Trees’ as its wooded hillsides form the backdrop and fertile soils allow the cultivation of citrus fruits, almond trees and figs. Considered one of the most beautiful villages in Mallorca, Sóller greets you with an exciting blend of architecture that reflects the spirit of its history that dates back to the 13th century. The majority of the sights in the narrow streets of the old town are ideal for simply wandering through and exploring, and will lead you to the Plaza Constitución, where you will enjoy a fine selection of pastries, a freshly squeezed orange juice, or some traditional tapas.
From the centre of Sóller, take a trip in the Sóller train, which will take you to the capital of Mallorca, Palma. During your journey, you will appreciate the wooden wagons, while admiring the hundred-year-old olive trees that adorn the mountains. Overlooking the sea, Palma de Mallorca's gothic cathedral is the major landmark in the Mallorcan capital Palma de Mallorca and one of the largest religious buildings in Spain. After visiting the massive Sa Seu Cathedral and its museum housed in the bell tower, stroll through the narrow street and head to the original Arabic Baths. After a relaxing moment in this little oasis, indulge in the history of Palma while enjoying the panoramic views from the Bellver castle, which rises majestically over the bay of the city. At night time, feel the heartbeat of Mallorca and be entertained by a fascinating world-class dinner flamenco show at the historical cabaret of Son Amar!
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1205 square feet, 112 square meters
King, Queen, and Full
5 guests maximum
Palma de Mallorca Airport
About 40 minutes driving
Can Bou House offers beautiful views of the mountains of the Serra de Tramuntana
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Golf de Son Termes (25 minutes by car) - known for its excellent condition and idyllic hillside location – offering stunning views from vantage points along the back nine
- Olive Tour - Take a tour of a local olive oil press in Soller and learn about the oil production and taste the delicious produce.
- Hot Air Ballon Ride - Glide up, up and away on a morning or afternoon hot air balloon ride over northeast Mallorca.
- Catamaran Cruise - Enjoy views of the breathtaking shoreline of Mallorca, and you’ll have several swimming and snorkeling opportunities in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Palma Aquarium - Dive into the marine world and admire vibrant coral and discover more than 700 fish species from all around the world.
- Wine Tasting - Tour the facilities of a local winery and take part in wine tasting. Also learn all about the island's ancient winemaking traditions.
Places of Interest
- Port de Soller (15 minutes by car) - Picturesque little village situated in a large horseshoe bay
- Jardins de Alfabia (20 minutes by car) - Visit these stunning gardens featuring a finca with a baroque facade surrounded by stunning flora.
- Palma de Mallorca (40 minutes by car) - The capital of Mallorca, Palma is historic, cultural and truly magnificent.
- Catedral de Mallorca (40 minutes by car) - Visit the city of Palma's major landmark, designed by Antoni Gaudi, this gothic cathedral dates back to the 17th century and is truly a magnificent landmark.
- Monestir de Lluc (1 hour by car) - A stunning monastery dating back to the 17th century with a museum showcasing Talayotic artefacts, folk art and crafts, religious icons and vibrant paintings by Josep Coll Bardolet.
Fantastic Oasis in Mallorca
Perfect vacation home in Soller, Mallorca. The house has two bigger bedrooms and one room that is perfect for a child. Beautiful garden and pool area as well. The experience checking in and out was very easy and everything was as expected. I would definitely visit again. ”