Casa Feliz, Quinta do Lago
Located in a luxury resort, in Europe’s most southern tip with a warm Mediterranean climate, this stunning 5-bedroom villa offers all the luxuries and amenities for the ideal stay. The Portuguese region of Algarve offers incredible beaches and championship golf courses. Whether you are traveling with a large group, or taking a couple’s retreat this perfect villa is sure to please all groups with its modern amenities and lavish interior.
While the interior of Casa Feliz has a modern twist, the villa still preserves a rustic Algarve feel and boasts a spacious open plan living room and dining room, complete with a wall mounted TV, comfortable sofas and a welcoming fireplace. A newly fitted and modern kitchen offers a spacious environment for guests to focus on all of the delicious meals you’ll be cooking up. The separate utility room has a washing machine and tumble dryer too. The patio doors lead guests to the poolside terrace when you’re ready to go back into the sun.
Surrounded by beautiful greenery, Casa Feliz is a private haven with beautiful views and guests will enjoy the expansive private backyard and patio area. The pristine swimming pool is perfect for an afternoon dip, and there are plenty of lounge chairs throughout the space. The family-friendly pool is also fenced for added safety. The poolside terrace is also furnished with a dining table and chairs, with a BBQ and a football table to keep you entertained.
The bedrooms in Casa Feliz are beautiful, making them a perfect place to rest after a busy day of relaxation! The villa features five air-conditioned bedrooms, out of which one is situated on the upper entrance floor, a twin bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
Guests will enjoy the four other bedrooms on the lower level of the villa. Both second and third bedrooms are en-suite, one is a double bedroom and the othe is a twin bedroom. These are both en-suite and fully air-conditioned. The final two bedrooms are a double bedroom and a twin bedroom, which can share the adjacent family bathroom.
All bathrooms are beautifully decorated, with a bright and clean interior. The bedrooms are spacious, with comfortable beds and lovely views from the windows.
When venturing out, guests will find themselves close to Ria Formosa Natural Park, which offers an array of incredible wildlife. Spend the day on its walking trails and enjoy the natural beauty. Head over to the Algarve’s coast and witness its complex ecosystem with over 300 bird species, including the rare and protected purple swamphen and flamingos. Walk over to the sand dunes and experience sights of the beach, or ride a bike, rented from guest services. Guests even have access to a guided tour from a marine biologist.
Tee off at the 3 on-site championship golf courses. Quinta do Lago also houses the Paul McGinley Golf Academy and Southern Europe’s only TaylorMade Performance Centre. After a day on the fairway, enjoy the plethora of on-site restaurant from cafes to fine dining steakhouses.
Luxury, elegance, and superior amenities, guests will adore the incredible surrounding both inside and out, and truly be able to spend time making memories and relaxing with loved ones.
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, Twin, and Twin
10 guests maximum
About 20 minutes driving
Casa Feliz is a beautiful villa, known for its breath-taking exterior that will make you feel like you’re in your very own private oasis!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Vale do Lobo Royal Spa - Experience a world of absolute relaxation and comfort and offers a number of soothing treatments, designed to transport you to an entirely new level of tranquillity.
- Skydiving - Jump from a height of about 4000m and feel about 50 seconds free fall before the parachute cap opens. During the whole jump you are connected to a parachute instructor.
- Karting - Karting Almancil is well geared up for this exciting experience. The main karting track is 760m in length and is a replica of the former Formula One Brazilian race track, Jacarepegua.
- Jeep Safari - Discover the Algarve countryside visiting unique beauty spots, villages and landscapes in 4 x 4 vehicles.
- Ria Formosa Boat Tour - Discover one of Portugal’s 7 natural wonders, the Ria Formosa, by boat it is a true paradise.
Places of Interest
- Cerro da Vila Roman Ruins (20 min drive) - Roman remains are found throughout the region, including this villa. You will also find a well-curated museum.
- Museu Maritimo Faro (20 min drive) - The maritime museum on Faro harbour evokes the country's sea-faring spirit with an exhibition of nautical artefacts and scale models of galleons, caravels and steamboats.
- Tavira (40 min drive) - Visit this quintessential Portuguese seaside town featuring stunning pantiles topped houses and lovely unspoiled beaches.
- Benagli Caves (50 min drive) - One of the Algarve's – and Portugal's – most emblematic sights, this huge natural seaside cave has a hole in its ceiling through which streaming sunlit illuminates the sandstone and beach below.
- Faro (30 min drive) - Visit the Algarve’s capital, It has an attractive marina, well-maintained parks and plazas, and a picturesque cidade velha (old town) ringed by medieval walls.
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet