Historic Boat in Stockholm
Moored at Skeppsholmen, an island right in the center of Sweden’s capital city, your accommodation in central Stockholm is, for guests looking for a unique experience, the perfect location to discover the beauties and landscapes of the city.
Welcome aboard your 2-decked historic boat that was built in 1910 and completely renovated from 2004 on. Whether guests are enjoying their Swedish getaway in the cosy indoor areas or on the deck of the boat, they will find their own outdoor inspiration thanks to unrivalled panoramic views over the Old Town of Stockholm, the Royal Castle, the National Museum, and the Royal Dramatic Theatre. Enjoy a summertime breakfast and meals out on deck, or join your beloved ones around the table for 8 in the middle deck to enjoy the taste of a barbecue.
Inside, guests will be delighted by the cozy and casual atmosphere of the pet-friendly boat. In addition to the wood cladding the floors and the ceilings, the 960 sq. ft. (90m2) areas feature an open plan sitting area consisting of a fully equipped kitchen with a bar and stools, and a couch where guests will relax next to the fireplace, or just enjoy a moment reading a book among the ones available in the wood bookshelf.
Equipped with a surveillance cameras system, your Historic Boat also features 3 cabins and a shared bathroom, the boat sleeps comfortably 6 guests. Located at the stern of the boat, the Captain's Cabin features a double bed and a private fireplace and a large table, from where guests will have the opportunity to enjoy the Scandinavian summer evening light with the sun that never sets! With small windows, both other 2 cabins feature small double beds (120x190cm).
Ideally located on one of the islands of the Stockholm Archipelago, called Skeppsholmen, guests will easily find their way to the Modern Art Museum, which is home to one of the foremost collections of modern and contemporary art and welcomes masterpieces of Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dalí, and Henri Matisse.
May guests wish to explore the capital city at their own pace, bikes are also provided and will allow guests to effortlessly cycle around the Old town. If you feel adventurous, kayaks are also at your disposal. Cross the Skeppsholm Bridge, famous for the gilded crown that sits on the railing of the wrought-iron bridge, which is also your door to the Old Town that contains myriads of historic and architectural treasures.
The Europe's largest and best-preserved medieval city centres in Europe is characterized by cobble streets that welcome small shops, cafes, and restaurants, in a historical setting. Here, guests will find the Royal Palace Square, where the Change of the Guard is a spectacular ceremony that occurs every day, and the Storkyrkan, the Gothic Cathedral that contains the oldest painting of the city. A short walk from the mother church, guests will be enchanted by the charming square of Stortorget where the terraces of the quaint and colourful cafés and restaurants invite you to take a sit.
One of the buildings that makes Stockholm unique is undoubtedly the City Hall, for its 106-metre tower and spire. Wandering the city, guests will pass in front of the Royal Swedish Opera and will stop at the Vasa Museum to witness the intact warship that sank on its maiden voyage in the middle of Stockholm in 1628 and was salvaged 333 years later.
Yacht with 2 levels
3 cabins, 1 head, 970 feet long
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Bromma Stockholm Airport
About 30 minute drive
Enjoy the views of Gamla Stan (Old Town) right in Stockholm's breathtaking harbour!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Provisioning and Other Fees
Guests with nautical skills can hire a RIB boat, to enjoy their your own trips and visit one of Stockholms 37.000 island's in the archipelago.
Activities of Interest
- Junibacken - For families with kids in tow, get lost in the living fairytale world of Junibacken dedicated to author Astrid Lindgren's vibrant stories!
- Fotografiska - One of the world's largest and most important photography museums and is located in an historical industrial building at the harbour
- Stockholm Boat tour - Discover Stockholm city and the archipelago with a tour by boat
- Stockholm Archipelago Kayak Tour - Escape the city and paddle your way through the beautiful Stockholm Archipelago!
- Swedish Design Tour - Beyond being beautifully crafted and attractive, Swedish design tends to be practical in nature.
Places of Interest
- Modern Art Museum (5 minute walk) - One of the foremost collections of modern and contemporary art: Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dalí, and Henri Matisse
- Royal Swedish Opera (5 minute walk) - Situated in the center of Stockholm, the historical building is Sweden’s national theatre for opera and ballet founded in 1773.
- The Royal Palace (10 minute walk) - Dating back to the 18th century, visit one of the most impressive palaces in the world!
- Gamla Stan (15 minute walk) - The old town of Stockholm
- Vasa Museum (20 minute walk) - Experience one of the biggest cultural treasures in Sweden – the warship Vasa that sank in 1628 on its maiden voyage
- Abba Museum (20 minute walk) - A highly interactive journey through one of the greatest pop careers in musical history!
- Stockholm Public Library (30 minute walk) - A bibliophile’s idea of heaven that is one of the world’s most beautiful libraries
- Drottningholm Palace (30 minute drive) - One of Sweden’s three World Heritage Sites is on the western outskirts of Stockholm.
Great time in Stockholm
We had a great time on this amazing historic boat in Stockholm. The owners are very nice and helpful:)”