Viceroy Los Cabos - 4 Bedroom Villa
San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
Viceroy - 5 Bedroom Oceanfront Villa
Viceroy living space and design will surpass the expectations of even the most discerning traveler. Set on the 2 lower platforms closer to the beach in order to maintain privacy, you will experience a whole new way of living as well as the exclusive services tailored to our values here at The Estates.
The living areas of this 4 bedroom, 5 bath, 6,881 square foot, stunningly beautiful oceanfront villa and design have been conceptualized in a whole new dimension; the outdoor spaces include complete facilities of the kind found in the indoor residences as well as exclusive and private rooftop pools, thus extending polyvalence to the way you experience your home.
Each unit is furnished entirely with Poliform—the best the market has to offer—as well as Miele appliances, Samsung systems, Nespresso facilities with capsule menu, state-of-the-art Control4 to handle everything from your tablet to your lighting.
Designed and owned by renowned Mexican architect Miguel Ángel Aragonés, this tranquil, all-white environment is the first design-forward luxury resort of its kind in Baja California.
Featuring Los Cabo’s most refined and robust art gallery with rotating local and international exhibits, a fashion partnership with Mexican designer Carla Fernandez and an exclusive artist-in-residence partnership with Los Angeles’ famed intimate concert venue Hotel Café, Viceroy provides guests with an artistic experience in all aspects of their stay.
Restaurants at Viceroy
• Origen. Vernacular Mexican cuisine.
• Nido. Specialty restaurant, Sushi & Snack cooking.
• Roca Bar. Friendly drink time.
NOTE: The photos shown here are representative of Viceroy and not the actual unit you may be reserving.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6881 square feet, 640 square meters
King, King, King, and Twin
12 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
15 minutes by car
Beautiful Ocean Views / Beachfront Property
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Close to many incredible cities: 10 minutes to Puerto los Cabos, 15 minutes to downtown San Jose and 40 minutes to Cabo San Lucas.
- The Los Cabos area is rated as one of the top golfing destinations. Those who love to play will not be disappointed!
- Art lovers will greatly enjoy the ever-growing art district located behind San Jose del Cabo's beautiful historic main square.
Places of Interest
- With the area’s best surf beaches, a palm filled estuary ideal for bird watching, a sea turtle nursery and the La Laguna mountains to explore, San Jose is an ideal destination for nature and adventure lovers.
- 20 km SE of La Paz, and 64 km NE of the CSL and San Jose's International Airport off Highway #1 along the Sea of Cortez, the waters of the East Cape or "Cabo del Este" as it’s known locally, have attracted sport fishermen for many decades.
- San Jose del Cabo is Cabo San Lucas' sister city, a charming and romantic colonial town with the flavor of Old Mexico.
Amazing 5 night stay. Hotel was only 15% occupied so the service was over the top. Great people! The project is a redo from another developer and will be great when all completed.”