Summit at Big Sky
Summit at Big Sky
The sophisticated Euro-Western Summit at Big Sky is one of the finest slopeside properties set amid the Rocky Mountains with high-capacity lifts only 100 yards away. This intimate one-bedroom, two-bathroom 1130 square foot residence combines luxury appointments with Boyne Beds for optimal comfort during your stay.
The suite has a spacious floor plan that offers a cozy seating area beside the gas fireplace, complimented with stunning views of Lone Mountain. There is a dining area, queen wall bed and fully-equipped kitchen with everything one might need, along with a full bath complete with double vanity, walk-in shower and soaking tub. The adjacent bedroom has two queen beds, a minibar and a tiled bathroom with a walk-in shower. This accommodation provides HDTV, free WIFI, New York Times access, Keurig coffeemaker in each room, daily housekeeping and nightly turndown, as well as room service.
The Summit also provides you with free ski valet, Tesla charging stations, access to the fitness center, steam room, and indoor/outdoor soaking pool. With 4,350 vertical feet of terrain from the top of Lone Peak for skiing and a prime location in the heart of the Mountain Village Center for shopping and dining, there are endless ways to stay entertained!
With its all-season appeal, Big Sky is a great place to visit year-round. The summers abound with opportunities for hiking, fishing, rafting, horseback riding, zip-lining, mountain biking and breathtaking views on the scenic tram ride.
The award-winning 18-hole 72 par Arnold Palmer-designed golf course sits at 6500 feet in the Mountain Meadow. Nearby is the Town Center Plaza offering free Center Stage music events every Thursday, a farmers market every Wednesday evening from June through September, a quaint movie theater and additional dining and cafe options. The impressive trail system provides walking, hiking and biking opportunities.
Prefer to stay indoors? Schedule a pampering spa service, relax at a cafe for some downtime, enjoy local music gigs or attend one of the many events at the Warren Miller Performing Arts Center. Looking for some exceptional entertainment? Then be sure to schedule your vacation during one of the many seasonal music and/or film festivals. There’s just so much to do in Big Sky, but if you are still wanting more big adventure, escape to Yellowstone National Park, Bozeman, Lewis and Clark Caverns or Museum of the Rockies for the day.
For a mountain experience beyond your wildest dreams, head to Summit at Big Sky!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 1130 square feet, 105 square meters
6 guests maximum
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN)
1 hour by car
Views of Lone Mountain
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Beehive Basin Hike (10 minute drive) - This hike is popular with visitors, teeming with stunning views and natural splendor.
- Big Sky Resort Golf Course (15 minute drive) - Play a round of golf on this majestic mountain course.
- Lone Peak Expedition - Hike to the top of Montana's highest scenic overlook.
- Montana Shakespeare in the Park - Enjoy a day of refinery with a classic play in the park!
Places of Interest
- Big Sky Resort Skiing - Head down the slopes at this fantastic resort!
- Bucks T4 Lodge (15 minute drive) - The restaurant at this lodge is recognized as one of the finest in all of Montana..
- Yellowstone National Park (1 hour drive) - Head to Yellowstone, a mecca for natural beauty and lovers of the environment.
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge (20 minute drive) - This mountain-inspired restaurant and bar serves up delicious meals in an elegant setting.
- Museum of the Rockies (1 hour drive) - Known for their amazing paleontological collections, you'll have a blast at this museum.