3-Bed Beachfront Residence at Six Senses, Con Dao
Con Dao Dist, Vietnam
Six Senses Con Dao is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty. True to the Six Senses philosophy of selecting remote, yet accessible destinations, Con Dao, is an untouched and breathtakingly beautiful area, protected for decades as a national and marine park.
Six Senses Con Dao is the first 5-star resort in the Archipelago Islands. With a passionate commitment to supporting and protecting the environment, Con Dao has been built with the very lightest ecological footprint.
This villa sits along a mile of golden sand, looking out at the blue sea and curve of the bay and sheltered by darkly green forested mountains. The whole area has been protected as a nature and marine reserve for decades and its unspoilt beauty is home to many endangered and indigenous species.
Situated oceanfront with direct beach access, this vast three bedroom residence stretches over three pavilions and offers limitless views of the ocean and the lush, green hills of Con Dao.
Featuring a spacious living room, a dining room and kitchen for in-villa dining, prepared by our chef with space at the table for six.
A communal area opens to an external sun terrace with a private infinity-edge pool that simulates a vista that stretches to the horizon. Two master bedrooms offer lovely ocean views and open-plan bathrooms with double vanity basins, bathtubs and outdoor showers. The twin room has a garden view and is located in the communal villa.
• Villa is comprised of three separate pavilions
• Dual ocean-facing master bedrooms with king size beds
• Each master bedroom has an open-plan private bath with oversized tub, double vanity basins and outdoor shower with garden views
• The twin bedroom features two single beds and a garden view with an ensuite bathroom with indoor shower
• Large living area with sizeable couches and plush throws
• Outdoor shower rooms
• Spectacular ocean views and direct access to the beach
• Private infinity-edge pool and private lap pool
The efficient, contemporary design has included the use of natural ventilation, reducing the need for air-conditioning. The bathroom and the living area are therefore open-air and the bedroom air-conditioned for guest’s comfort.
Together with a focused commitment to the environment, the architecture of the villas enhances the spectacular natural setting. This villa is carefully designed using timber frames and is located sensitively within the natural slope of the dunes, with fantastic views of the sea. The natural materials are warm and tactile framing at every stage the beauty of the views. Butterfly-style roofs provide light and openness and create a shaded area for your infinity pool and sun deck.
The heart of the resort has been designed to resemble a traditional Vietnamese fishing village and market place. Much reclaimed teak has been used in the empathetic design, including over a thousand antique wooden panels. A wooden bridge leads across a stream to the rolling sand dunes where the villas and Holistic Six Senses Spa are located by the beach.
Climate & Eco Systems:
Located close to the equator, Con Dao enjoys a warm tropical climate. The average temperature is 27 degrees Celsius. Sea conditions are calm, certain times of the year, throughout the archipelago which makes for excellent swimming, snorkeling and diving all year round. The island also benefits from abundant shade provided by evergreen trees.
Con Dao was recognised as a nature reserve in 1984 and became a national park in 1993. The total protected area of the park is 20,000 hectares, including 14,000 hectares of sea and 6,000 hectares of forest. Con Dao National Park encompasses oceanic and coastal ecosystems such as mangrove forests, coral reefs and sea grasslands. The park is the most important egg-laying area in Vietnam for sea turtles as well as being home to rare dugong, dolphins, and varieties of orchids found nowhere else in the country. In addition, the island has large and diverse coral reefs.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 5834 square feet, 542 square meters
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Co Ong Airport (VCS)
2.5 hours by car and 45 minutes by flight by Vietnam Airlines
Stunning views of the East Vietnam Sea.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snorkeling & Diving - Head to the archipelago's islands by speedboat and discover the underwater life surrounding Vietnam’s premier marine protected area with over 1,490 species of marine life and the best coral formations in the country.
- Other Watersports - Enjoy kayaking on the bay, paddle boarding and catch some waves with body boarding!
- Coastline Trekking to Dam Tre Bay - Follow the island's coastline towards Dam Tre Bay and then paddle across Vong Bay. Spot sea birds, pass friendly fisherman or simply enjoy the view!
- Trekking to the Lighthouse - A 30 minutes ride by speedboat brings you to the beautiful island of Bay Canh where you can trek through the dense forest to the 19th-century Bay Canh Lighthouse.
- EcoBioBalls - From the Elephant Mountain Platform, practice your swing and knock a few balls into the water that dissolve in 48 hours and the remains serve as fish food.
- Turtle Hatchling Release - From April to October every year, guests have the opportunity to see turtles coming ashore at night to spawn eggs while conservation staff is responsible for hatching and releasing of baby turtles to the sea.
- Spa Body Therapies & Vietnamese Massage - Enjoy an indulgent spa massage in Vietnam at Six Senses Con Dao.
- Cooking Class at Six Senses "Market"
- Around the World of Wine
- Try Ky, Phuong Hanh, Con Son Cafe Restaurants
Places of Interest
- Bai Dat Beach (2 minute walk) - The ideal place for swimming in shallow waters with a mesmerising backdrop of the surrounding forest.
- Con Dao National Park (10 minutes drive) - Explore a diverse world of many species in one of the most important natural reserves in Vietnam, featuring marine creatures, especially coral reefs, and sea turtles.
- Hang Duong Cemetery (10 minute drive) - Feel the willpower and unyielding spirit of Vietnamese people and pay you respects to the fallen heroes of Vietnam’s struggle for independence.
- Dam Trau Beach (15 minute drive) - Observe the colorful fish and the coral reef, watch the turtles scurry over the beach and reach the water to swim away, and admire the airplanes landing very closely with spectacular view!
- Con Dao Historical Tour - Explore the rich historical sites and temples on the island to know more the history of Vietnam.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo