Gorgeous Penthouse with panoramic views in Bogotá
Located in the heart of the Capital City, which benefits from fine cuisine, stunning art and architecture, and history, guests will be amazed by this modern and spacious Penthouse which boasts unique view to the Cerros Orientates Mountains and the city of Bogotá. This property is the perfect place to ensure guests an unforgettable experience for a family holiday and couples' getaway.
This exclusive Penthouse integrates natural light, views and contemporary touch thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows that also bridge the indoors and outdoors. When opened up, the private outside seating area offers guests unique mountainous vistas and makes you feel like a natural extension of the fully-equipped kitchen and the living space. Furnished with an outdoor grill, the Penthouse also includes a table tennis, a table football, and a swing for a fun-filled stay for everyone.
Inside the 4190 sq. ft. (390m2) property that incorporates security cameras, colors and the green of the plants lift the sophisticated shades of the large traditional style open space. Here is where guests will find a large modern sofa that makes the first splash of blue next to the cozy fireplace, right in the centre of an open plan living space with wood flooring that flows from the living room and dining room into the kitchen that features a large centre island, perfect for socialising while preparing your meals.
Distributed over 3 floors, the Penthouse can comfortably accommodate 6 guests in its 3 en-suite bedrooms, the first is a master bedroom with a King size bed, the second bedroom features a queen size bed and access to its private bathroom, while the little guests will have their own bedroom with 2 twin beds and en-suite bathroom in the third bedroom.
Set in an incredible location in the heart of the bustling city of Bogotá. Colombia’s capital a cosmopolitan city steeped in history, which also has with great restaurants, parks, and excellent nightlife. While exploring the city, guests will love all of the authentic culture, markets, and street art. From Plazoleta del Chorro de Quevedo, the square where the city was founded in 1538, stroll through the colorful, bohemian streets of the historic La Candelaria district that is home to many Spanish colonial buildings.
Investigate some of the area's historical places of worship, such as the 17th-century Iglesia de la Candelaria, and visit the Botero Museum, which contains a collection of 208 art works by famous Colombian artist Fernando Botero and a handful of international artists. Learn a little about Colombia’s history, and head to the center of the city, Plaza Bolívar, which is surrounded by the Colombia’s Palace of Justice, the Capitol Building, the Cathedral of Bogotá, and the city mayor’s office.
An hour drive outside Bogota, guests will discover the unusual architecture of the unique Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá, an underground church built within the tunnels of a salt mine 660 ft (200 m) underground in a mountain. Bogota is filled with many amazing wonders, beautiful lakes, that golf lovers will definitely enjoy when playing at Campo de Golf Club Los Lagartos, and majestic waterfalls. With its biodiverse environment, mountainous landscapes and abundance of water, Colombia is home to some of the world’s most beautiful waterfalls, guests will reach La Chorrera, the country tallest waterfall. Set and an hour and 25 minute drive from your property in the historic colonial town of Choachí, this beautiful waterfall is located at the end of a hike through the mountains, past creeks and forests filled with a variety of plant species.
Private Residence with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4197 square feet, 390 square meters
King, Queen, and Twin
6 guests maximum
El Dorado International Airport
About 25 minutes driving
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The National Museum of Colombia (15 min by car) - The oldest museum in the country and one of the oldest in the continent, built in 1823, housing over 20,000 pieces of art expressing the country's history and culture.
- The Botero Museum (25 min by car) - An elegant museum that houses one of Latin America's most important international art collections.
- Bogota Botanical Garden (25 min by car)- Explore Colombia's biggest botanical garden. It serves both as a recreation and research center.
- Bogotá Gold Museum (25 min by car) - The 3 floors of the museum are home to more than 30,000 pieces of gold collected from Colombia’s pre-Hispanic cultures, each focusing on a different theme.
- Campo de Golf Club Los Lagartos (30 min by car) - Designed by Scott Miller Golf Desing, come and experience the serenity of the Club, right in front of a lake.
- Street Art Tour - Stroll aimlessly through Bogotá and stumble upon a ton of great street art, to see the best of the city’s graffitis!
Places of Interest
- Monserrate (20 min by car) - A famous hill that overlooks the city for miles and dominates the city center of Bogotá.
- Simón Bolívar Metropolitan Park (25 min by car) - A greenspace and entertainment and sports complex located in the middle of the city.
- Plaza Bolívar, Bogotá (30 min by car) - Located in the heart of the historical area of the city, you will see many buildings, cathedrals, and the first statue built in the 1800s.
- Primatial Cathedral of Bogotá (30 min by car) - Explore the largest church in the country.
- The Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá (1 hour by car) - Set 590 ft. (180m) beneath the earth and carved deep underground in a salt mine, it contains alcoves for worshipping and beautifully lit crosses.