HGVC Bay Club at Waikoloa
Waikoloa Village, Hawaii
HGVC Bay Club at Waikoloa
***Images representative of typical resort residence, but décor and furnishings can vary, as well as views***
Say aloha to your home away from home on the Big Island at The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort. Situated adjacent to two championship golf courses, this tropical oasis is surrounded by vibrant flora and palm trees and offers access to a multitude of amenities, including a fitness center, two tennis courts, two pools with hot tubs, a pool bar, a spa, and more. The Bay Club places you a mile away from the beach for swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving through clear, aquamarine waters. And you're close to all the wonders and adventures the Kohala Coast has to offer.
Enjoy a spacious two-bedroom, two-bathroom suite with a private lanai facing the golf course with gorgeous views of the Big Island mountains. Boasting an impressive 1500 square feet, this contemporary modern suite is outfitted in the finest furnishings for a luxurious and comfortable stay. An expansive living room awaits you with a cable TV, Playstation 2, Blu-Ray DVD player, and a queen-size sleeper sofa, as well as access to the lanai. With a fully equipped kitchen, a large dining table, and a cozy breakfast bar, there's plenty of space to enjoy meals before a big day surfing the waves or lounging by the sun-drenched pool. Live like a king in a large master bedroom with a king-size bed and bathroom with a free-standing shower and separate tub or standard shower/tub combination. The second bedroom is furnished with two double or a queen-size bed and includes a bathroom with a standard shower/tub combination.
As you make your way through the resort, you'll discover countless ways to relax and unwind, from pools and hot tubs to rejuvenating spa services. When you're ready to adventure out, you're in close proximity to endless retail, dining, and entertainment at the Shops at Mauna Lani and Queens' MarketPlace. Those craving historic authenticities should visit the island's petroglyph fields, where some petroglyphs date back to the 16th century. And, of course, Waikoloa is bound by dozens of pristine beaches that are sure to draw you in!
** COVID-19 ALERT: THIS PROPERTY HAS RESUMED OPERATIONS WITH LIMITED SERVICES **
1) Effective April 8, 2021, the CDC is requiring air passengers ages 2 and up, including fully vaccinated travelers, to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test collected within 3 days before boarding a plane to the United States. For details, visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov.
2) In addition to COVID-19 travel and testing guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, travelers are required to follow the travel restrictions of applicable states. The state of Hawaii currently requires all persons entering the state to quarantine for 10 days or the duration of their stay, whichever is shorter. Travelers who wish to avoid the mandatory self-quarantine must show proof of a valid, negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours from the final leg of departure to the state of Hawaii (also known as the “pre-test”). For more detailed information, including exemptions for fully vaccinated travelers who were vaccinated in Hawaii, go to our COVID-19 Travel to Hawaii page.
3) Upon check-in at an HGV resort, please have your Safe Travel status ready to present. Owners and guests who are unable to do so must comply with the state of Hawaii’s self-quarantine order.
4) We ask that Owners and guests follow all local guidelines and laws with respect to wearing face coverings in indoor public areas. HGV Team Members will continue to wear face coverings indoors out of an abundance of caution.
5) On-site amenities may be impacted due to COVID-19. Before traveling, please confirm with your hotel about available services and any updates on local rules or restrictions that may be in place. We greatly appreciate your patience during this time.
Townhome with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Kona International Airport (KOA)
30 minutes by car
Beautiful view of the Golf Course and the Big Island mountains
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The Shops at Mauna Lani
- Genesis Gallery
- Waikoloa Beach Golf Course
- Helicopter tours
Places of Interest
- 49 Black Sand Beach (15 minute drive)
- Hāpuna Beach State Park (15 minute drive)
- Beach 69 (15 minute drive)
- Kaunaʻoa (Mauna Kea) Beach (20 minute drive)
- Waikōloa Beach