Hyatt Residence Club Beaver Creek, Mountain Lodge
Hyatt Mountain Luxury Residence
***Please note these photos are representative of a typical unit. Individual design and decor may vary.
Experience traditional slopeside elegance in this three bedroom, three bathroom, 1,500 square foot chalet built of rough-hewn wood and sandstone, and accessorized with all the modern comforts of home. This chalet has everything you need for a trip full of incredible nature and abundant adventure in the Vail Valley.
Beaver Creek is one of the most beautiful destinations no matter the time of year. If you haven't been before, it's certainly a must see. Beaver Creek is also one of the most family friendly mountain resorts in the world! Hyatt Mountain Lodge’s location is adjacent to the Vilar Center of Arts and within strolling distance of the year-round outdoor skating rink, charming restaurants, boutiques and of course, the incredible ski terrain of Beaver Creek. The property has a ski valet, bringing an even higher level of luxury to your ski trip!
Guest will find high-end appointments in each room. The kitchen is fully-equipped to prepare a hearty meal after a day of adventure, and the living room has plenty of space and a fireplace to keep everybody cozy while you relax in the chalet.
There is room for up to eight guests to sleep comfortably here. The master suite features a king size bed and connecting bathroom with spa tub. There are also two guest bedrooms, one with two twin beds that can be joined to make a king size bed and the other with a king size bed. Both guest rooms have private bathrooms also. In the living area, you'll also find a sofa bed for extra sleeping space. All bedrooms have their own TV.
Don’t worry if you are not a skier or snowboarder because there are plenty of other winter activities to enjoy here. Summer is also amazing with plenty of warmer weather activities including horseback riding, alpine hiking, white water rafting, road and mountain biking, golfing and incredible fly fishing waters. If you're up for a new adventure, hire a local guide to show you a new activity! There's countless outdoor pursuits and sports that you can enjoy here! Fall and Spring, although much quieter, are also beautiful!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, King, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Eagle County Airport (EGE)
25 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Beaver Creek Ski Area - Here you'll find excellent skiing and snowboarding in the winter, and exhilarating mountain biking and hiking in the summer.
- Beaver Creek Stables - Trails for the horseback riding activities at these stables in the Vail Valley have been carefully chosen to make rides tranquil, scenic and relaxing for you and your guests!
- Eagle Vail Golf Club - The EagleVail Golf Club is one of the Vail Valley's favorite golf courses with expansive views of the Gore Range and surrounding peaks of the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
- Fly Fishing Outfitters - Since 1992, this locally owned business has been meeting all your fly fishing needs.
Places of Interest
- Beaver Creek Village - The heart of the resort, Beaver Creek Village is full of quaint shops, art galleries, bars and restaurants, all conveniently linked by heated walkways and escalators.
- Vail Village - Connected by pedestrian friendly heated streets, Vail Village is a perfect place for a family stroll after skiing or a bar hopping night out on the town.
- Art of the Valley Gallery - Get your dose of culture at this amazing art gallery.
- Beaver Creek Hiking Center - Hike all over the gorgeous mountains in the area after you learn more at the Beaver Creek Hiking Center at the Resort!