Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara, 2 Bedroom Residence
Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara, 2 Bedroom Residence
Located in North San Diego County in the Village of Carlsbad, California, just 25 miles north of San Diego, Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara offers the same incomparable service and quality that is synonymous with Four Seasons Resorts worldwide. Terraced into the lush green hillside in two distinct neighborhoods, The Meadows and The Summits, each area features an inviting Clubhouse with free-form heated pool, whirlpool, children’s wading pool, fitness center with steam room and lockers, and poolside food and refreshments.
Each spacious and beautifully appointed 2 bedroom, 3 bath villa is 1,670 sq. ft. and features a completely-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area, living area with gas fireplace, cable TV, DVD player, video games and stereo, a queen sleeper sofa and private balcony. Each of the two master suites feature a private balcony, king bed, en suite bath with deep soaking tub and separate shower, plush terry robes, slippers, and L’Occitane bath products. A third guest bath with full-size shower and washer/dryer adds to your comfort and convenience. With 2 sleeper sofas, this unit can accommodate 8 but is most comfortable for 6.
Terraced into the lush green hillside, each area features an inviting Clubhouse with free-form heated pool, whirlpool, children’s wading pool, fitness center with steam room and lockers, and poolside food and refreshments.
You will enjoy the 24-hour Front Desk, Concierge, Barista Bar and Seasons Restaurant. Seasons Restaurant offers indoor/outdoor dining with a California coastal menu emphasizing seasonal and locally sourced ingredients plus. Chef’s Table and Kitchen Counter offer entertaining interactive dining experiences. Room service is also available.
Driftwood Spa offers beach town charm with a relaxed elegance that is both playful and refined. Featuring three uniquely-designed treatment rooms, a visually stunning nail salon and state-of-the-art fitness room with yoga and Pilates studio, The Spa offers soothing massages, signature body treatments, facials, and manicure/pedicure services. A weekly schedule of activities and fitness classes (some with additional fees) is available through the Concierge prior to arrival.
Kids Club 760 features games and activities for kids of all ages including X-Box, Wii, board games, books, computers, and movies. Open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. year round, supervised activities and drop-off programs that include arts and crafts, outdoor playtime, and other fun events are scheduled during peak family vacations times including spring break, summer, and Christmas holiday periods.
Aviara Golf Club, named one of the best in America by Golf Digest and Golf Magazine is just moments from your villa. Designed by Arnold Palmer, the 18-hole, 7,007-yard, par-72 course is sculpted around the natural coastal topography. The Club includes an elegant 2-story Spanish Colonial Clubhouse with bar, The Argyle Restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, and pro shop. Complimentary shuttle service is available to the Aviara Golf Club. 7-day golf packages are usually offered. Because these offers may change without notice, please inquire with the Concierge prior to arrival.
The resort Concierge can provide current information on a variety on tennis and golf at other area resorts including La Costa, Torrey Pines Municipal Golf Course, and the exclusive Del Mar Country Club, as well as discounts, clinics, equipment rentals and transportation options.
Head to the beach for a day of fun in the sun, but first stop by The Meadows Front Desk where complimentary beach towels, chairs, umbrellas, and beach toys are available.
Surf Concierge is a 3-hour adventure offered daily and includes transportation, surfboard, wetsuit and 2 hours of personalized instruction at Ponto Beach. Additional fees apply.
Stand up paddle board, kayak, and jet ski rentals are offered on the Carlsbad Lagoon and at Oceanside Harbor. Paddle boarding packages are also available through the Concierge.
- Daily housekeeping services are provided at no additional charge.
- Complimentary shuttle service is available throughout the property 24/7.
- Well behaved pets to 75 lbs. are welcome with advance notice. Total of one pet per bedroom. A pet cleaning fee of $195 per stay (not per pet.) Feeding bowls, beds, and other pet amenities are provided.
- Villas are assigned at check in. Villa location and views cannot be guaranteed.
- Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara Buildings are 3 levels. There is not an elevator. 2nd and 3rd floor units require use of the stairs.
- There are a few fully-accessible units on parking level that do not require stairs. Guests requiring handicap access should contact the resort in advance.
*The photos shown here are representative of Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara and not the actual unit you may be reserving.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1700 square feet, 158 square meters
King and King
8 guests maximum
San Diego International Airport. McClellan-Palomar Airport Regional Airport
San Diego, 30 minutes by car. McClellan-Palomar Airport Regional Airport in Carlsbad, 3 minutes.
Views vary depending on residence location (either foothills, golf course, resort views).
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Well behaved pets to 75 lbs are welcome with advance notice. Total of one pet per bedroom. A pet cleaning fee of $195 per stay (not per pet.)
Activities of Interest
- Surfing, Diving and Snorkeling
- Deep sea fishing charters operate daily from Oceanside Harbor
- The Del Mar race track has a large multitude of events as the racetrack has become as wide source of entertainment.
- Hike the Batiquitos Lagoon trail and enjoy beautiful wild flowers, wildlife and birdwatching.
- Ride the Coaster, North San Diego County’s rail service runs from Oceanside to downtown San Diego where it connects with trolley service to many points of interest.
Places of Interest
- San Diego Zoo - Visit one of the most famous zoos in the world
- Legoland - A perfect retreat for kids and adults alike
- Carlsbad State Beach - A photographer's and surfer's paradise
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve - Great hiking along the beach or up in the hills
- Balboa Park - An abundance of cultural feasts await you here