The St. Regis Residence Club, New York 2BR
Amid all of the luxuries of Manhattan, The St. Regis® Residence Club, New York, is a midtown masterpiece located at one of the city's premier addresses, Fifth Avenue and 55th Street.
From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the magnificent doors in 1904, The St. Regis® New York has welcomed guests with timeless elegance and uncompromising service. The St. Regis® Residence Club, New York is a limited collection of 31 extraordinary Residences—on the 8th, 9th and part of the 10th and 11th floors—within The St. Regis® New York. It is the best of both worlds: first-class hotel amenitiesƗ coupled with the exclusivity of a desirable city home. The specific layout and amenities within the Residences may vary from listed photographs, which are intended to provide a general feel for the accommodations.
The St. Regis® New York is a Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five Diamond property in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. With elegant public and private spaces, this flagship hotel reflects the rich history of St. Regis® while infusing the timeless luxury which has come to define it. Experience a lifetime of impeccable accommodations and relaxed living amid the bespoke service of St. Regis®, including the gracious hospitality of your own St. Regis® Butler, always on call.
Check-in begins at 4:00 PM, and check-out is at 12:00 PM. If your traveling schedule does not coincide with our check-out time, the bell staff will be happy to temporarily store your luggage. The St. Regis® New York is located 12 miles from LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 16 miles from John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK), 16 miles from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), and mere minutes from numerous historical, cultural, and fine dining experiences.
This is a two-bedroom residence, with various layouts, sizes, locations, and views. The listed square footage is an average size. The maximum occupancy for a two-bedroom residence is six individuals. Included with stays are as follows:
- 24-hour St. Regis® butler service, which includes packing and unpacking services
- Complimentary Bentley vehicle service on a first-come, first-served basis, within a 10-block radius
- The St. Regis® Athletic Club
- The King Cole Bar & Salon
- The Astor Court
- Salon Fodera
- Two separate bedrooms with king beds that includes 300-thread count linens, feather or foam pillows, and down comforters, 40” televisions
- Separate living room with sleeper sofa, chairs, desk, table, and 40” television
- Two to three marble bathrooms with spacious bathtubs, separate showers, in-mirror televisions, double sinks
- Butler pantry featuring sub-zero refrigerator, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, sink, flatware, tea kettle, coffee and teacups
Ɨ The amenities and facilities are of The St. Regis® New York. Currently, guests of The St. Regis® Residence Club, New York may utilize the hotel’s amenities and facilities.
* Facilities, amenities, policies and/or fees of either The St. Regis® New York or The St. Regis® Residence Club, New York are subject to change from time to time without notice.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
New York City
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- No places of interest provided by owner
Nice stay at the St Regis Hotel. We have stayed in this hotel before and we did expect the stay to be in an hotel residence apartment and not a hotel suite. When we arrived we were put in a attached 1BR suite with another bedroom attached. It was a little tight for 5 people. It did not look like the photos on thirdhome, though that is what the residence apartments apparently are. The hotel did try to accommodate us and move us to larger Suite with an attached room. We only stayed 2 nights as it was not what we expected. Despite the room issue the hotel is amazing and great place to have a base while visiting NYC.”
Sharon TogniettiAugust 2021
Wonderful unit in awesome hotel. Two bedroom 2 bath with living area. All the hotel amenities including a butler. Beautiful building in great location. ”