The St. Regis Residence Club, Aspen 3BR
Located just steps from Aspen's signature slopes and featuring premier amenities and St. Regis® service, St. Regis® Residence Club, Aspen, offers a quintessential mountain retreat.
A contemporary version of a Gilded Age mountainside manor, nestled at the base of Aspen mountain just steps from signature ski slopes, The St. Regis® Aspen Resort provides an uncompromising base for arbiters of fine food and wine, connoisseurs of culture, and adventure seekers. St. Regis® Residence Club, Aspen, includes just 25 exclusive residences, which combine the expected luxury of a fine hotel with the comforts of a private mountain home.
Enjoy Aspen living at its peak. This pinnacle property surrounds you with a host of exquisite amenities—from modern mountain cuisine at Velvet Buck, the resort’s signature restaurant, to a relaxing journey at the resort’s renowned Remède Spa, voted #1 Spa in the World by Travel + Leisure. At St. Regis® Residence Club, Aspen, you can experience a lifetime of impeccable accommodations and relaxed living amid the bespoke service of St. Regis®.
Check-in begins at 4:00 PM, and check-out is at 10:00 AM. If your traveling schedule does not coincide with our check-out time, the bell staff will be happy to temporarily store your luggage.. The St. Regis® Residence Club, Aspen is three miles from Aspen-Pitkin County Airport (ASE) and offers complimentary shuttle service to and from Aspen-Pitkin County Airport.
This is a three-bedroom residence, which averages 2,200 square feet with varying layouts, locations, and views. The maximum occupancy for a three-bedroom residence is eight individuals. Included with stays are as follows:
- Full daily housekeeping along with a nightly turndown service
- Pets allowed with a non-refundable fee of $50.00 plus taxes per night
- Complimentary parking for one vehicle, with additional vehicles being assessed $40.00 per day for resort parking
- Chefs Club, named by La Liste as one of the country's 100 best restaurants
- The Velvet Buck
- Mountain Social Bar and Lounge
- Remède Spa
- Fitness Center
- Heated outdoor pool and whirlpool
- Residence Concierge lounge access
- Each bedroom provides a king bed and television, and the master bedroom includes a fireplace
- Separate living room and dining area, which includes a sleeper sofa, chairs, table, fireplace, and television
- Two-and-a-half to three full luxurious bathrooms, with separate shower and bathtub, marble in all full bathrooms, double sinks, and Remède Spa amenities
- Fully equipped kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances, including refrigerator, stovetop, oven, microwave, dishwasher, flatware, pots, pans, dishes, and glasses
- High-speed internet access
* Facilities, amenities, policies and/or fees of either The St. Regis® Aspen or The St. Regis® Residence Club, Aspen are subject to change from time to time without notice.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2200 square feet, 205 square meters
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Aspen-Pitkin County Airport (ASE)
10 minutes by car
Mountains and Resort
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
Places of Interest
- No places of interest provided by owner