The Phoenician Residences 2BR
Set at the foot of Camelback Mountain in the majestic Valley of the Sun, The Phoenician Residences, The Luxury Collection® Residence Club, Scottsdale, is an exquisite oasis for rejuvenation
Rejuvenate during every stay at this premier luxury resort destination. Ideally set at Scottsdale’s iconic The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection® Resort, The Phoenician Residences offer a limited collection of extraordinary two- and three-bedroom residences surrounded by serene natural vistas. Take part in impeccable hotel amenitiesƗ at one of Arizona’s premier AAA Five Diamond resorts while enjoying the privacy of an elegant Sonoran Desert residence. The Phoenician offers exquisite dining options and regularly hosts an array of seasonal culinary events. You can also refresh at The Phoenician’s exquisite new three-story well-being center, The Phoenician Spa.
Check-in begins at 4:00 PM, and check-out is at 11:00 AM. If your traveling schedule does not coincide with our check-out time, the bell staff will be happy to temporarily store your luggage. The Phoenician Residences, The Luxury Collection® Residence Club is located 9 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX).
This is a two-bedroom residence, which ranges between 1,466 to 1,882 square feet and has a maximum occupancy of six individuals. Photographs are for illustrative purposes only, as the actual or assigned residence may vary in layouts, locations, and views, including a second-floor residence. Some of the available amenities are as follows:
- Twice-daily maid service, with nightly turndown service available upon request. Additional housekeeping services are available upon request (fees may apply).
- Pets allowed by request. Please contact the hotel directly at 800-888-8234 to confirm availability and obtain weight restrictions if applicable. Please be advised there is a nonrefundable deposit of $150.00 required for guests with pets
- Complimentary private parking
- The Phoenician Athletic Club
- The Phoenician Pools
- The Phoenician Spa
- The Phoenician Golf Club
- Afternoon Tea at The Phoenician
- J&G Steakhouse
- Mowry & Cotton
- The Phoenician Tavern
- Thirsty Camel
- Kalio Kabobery
- The Marketplace
- Two separate bedrooms, with one king bed and a king or queen bed in the other bedroom. Both bedrooms include pillowtop mattresses, featherbeds, duvets, and televisions
- Separate living and dining areas, which includes a sleeper sofa, chairs, desk, table, and television
- Fully equipped kitchen, including refrigerator, stovetop, oven, microwave, dishwasher, flatware, pots, pans, dishes, glasses, and coffee maker
- Two marble bathrooms with a spacious bathtub, separate shower, in-mirror television, double sinks
- Private outdoor patios with plunge pool and/or whirlpool tub, along with a full barbecue.
- In-residence washer and dryer
Ɨ The Resort amenities and facilities listed are of The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection® Resort. Currently, guests of The Phoenician Residences, The Luxury Collection® Residence Club may utilize the Resort’s amenities and facilities.
* Facilities, amenities, policies and/or fees of either The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection® Resort or The Phoenician Residences, The Luxury Collection® Residence Club are subject to change from time to time without notice.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1600 square feet, 149 square meters
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
15 minutes by car
Mountains, Golf Course and Resort
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- No places of interest provided by owner