Casa Toscana at Ventanas de San Miguel Golf Villa
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
Casa Toscana at Ventanas de San Miguel Golf Villa
Located in a gated community inside one of the best golf courses in the region, Ventanas de San Miguel, Casa Toscana is an incredible property that features 360 degree views to the golf course and amazing views to the town. Designed by Nick Faldo Ventanas de San Miguel, one of the most successful golfers known to date, the golf course itself is challenging and its location is unsurpassed. Set on a plot of 2,475 sq. ft. (230m2), the property is just 5 minutes away from downtown and shuttle can be booked by the resort at several times a day.
Upon arrival at Casa Toscana, guests will be greeted with beautiful Mexican architecture, with a large open lounge room that features several sleek couches and a fireplace. Glass doors offer outside views, and massive windows installed above the door and in the corner of the room offer an abundance of natural sunlight. With seating for up to 8 at the dining room table, and even on the patio, you are sure to enjoy mealtime with your family and friends! The beautiful and fully equipped kitchen caters to those looking to try their culinary skills with the modern appliances and inviting layout.
To ensure greater security and privacy, the property is protected by a 24/7 security alarm through an ADT monitoring system. Guests will be able to make their way upstairs and rest in one of the four ensuite bedrooms with a king and three queen size bed. Each boasting beautiful views of the property, all the bedrooms at Casa Toscana are ensuite, with a full bathroom boasting a shower on the ground floor to wash away your cream or oils before soaking up the rays in the outdoor hot tub! From the two level rooftop equipped with a grill, a fire-pit and a lounge, the property has amazing 360 degree views to the golf course and to the town. Perfect for spending the evenings with friends!
All the villas and luxury homes of the Ventana Golf Course are surrounded by nature and located only 5 minutes from downtown San Miguel. With their stay at this lovely home, guests will have access to the renowned Ventanas de San Miguel Golf Course, which offers views of the city, mountains, and the Parroquia (a beautiful church which is the centerpiece of San Miguel de Allende). This Nick Faldo designed course is sure to excite golfers of all levels. There are also golf lessons available on the property for those not as comfortable with this challenging course. This was actually Nick Faldo's first project in Latin America and you can certainly see the immense work that went into designing this course, which blends perfectly into the gorgeous terrain of San Miguel with nature and city views in abundance.
For the non-golfers in the family, there are plenty of artistic and historical activities to appreciate in the downtown area of San Miguel. San Miguel also has one of the more enjoyable climates on the globe and is certainly a welcome escape from the heat or cold of the place you call home. The city is also home to some of the oldest and most beautiful architecture and art in Mexico. While the outlying areas of the city have changed over time, the historic center remains much as it was 250 years ago. This unique city was favored by the Spanish during colonial times, for reasons that can be appreciated when exploring the downtown area.
If you are looking for a luxurious and relaxing stay, without the crowds of many Mexico locations, this beautiful gated community is for you!
Townhome with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2475 square feet, 230 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Amazing 360 scenic views of the golf course and town can be seen from the rooftop!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Note that there is a cost of $300 pesos for the use of the hot tub. This charge is to compensate for the expense of gas to heat the tub. The use period covered by this small fee is up to 4 hours.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Dine at the club restaurant, El Bunker
- Enjoy a Mexican take on tapas complimented by a tamarind margarita while watching the city light up for the night
- Catch a performance at the Teatro Ángela Peralta, an elegant and intimate theater built in 1873
- Stretch your legs at El Charco del Ingenio, a 170-acre garden reserve brimming over with varieties of cacti
- Head to La Gruta (20-minute ride out of San Miguel de Allende) to visit hot springs where you can spend a whole day taking a dip in the springs, enjoying a massage, or lounging around one of the pools
- Enjoy the growing culture of wines around the area
Places of Interest
- Fabrica La Aurora (7 min by car) - houses over 40 artist studios, galleries, shops and restaurants. Time your visit on the first Friday of the month and you can meet the artists over free wine and cheese!
- Historic Center (10 min by car) - San Miguel's historic quarter where you'll find restaurants, museums, hotels, and boutiques
- Oratorio de San Felipe Neri (10 min by car) - Inside this this multi-towered, domed pale pink church are 33 oil paintings showing scenes from the life of San Felipe Neri, the 16th-century Florentine who founded the Oratorio Catholic order
- San Agustín Chocolates & Churros (10 min by car) - A 'don't leave San Miguel without…' experience. This sweet tooths' paradise is the best place in Mexico for chocolate and churros!
- Áperi Restaurant (10 min by car) - This restaurant is the talk of town. Regularly changing menu features the likes of duck, pork and seafood dishes, prepared with local San Miguelense ingredients
- San Miguel Parrish Church (15 min by car) - Built in the late 17th century, this masterpiece is the focal point in San Miguel Allende.
- El Charco del Ingenio botanical garden (15 min by car) - An 88-hectare botanic garden, wildlife and bird sanctuary, and recreational/ceremonial space