Apartment Vista Alegre in Palma de Mallorca
Nestled in the hillside within a serene high-class residential area in the heart of Palma, and overlooking the bay, your exclusive Apartment is set in Vista Alegre community, which boasts unique characteristics and personality. With a communal infinity pool and sundeck, gardens filled with fresh colours, Vista Alegre provides the perfect space to relax in the heart of Palma de Mallorca. Surrounded by turquoise waters and blessed with a Mediterranean climate, with traditional tapas bars, picturesque promenade and abundance of cafés make the island's capital the perfect backdrop to your tranquil holiday.
The clean lines of the architecture of Vista Alegre and abundance of natural light reflect the contemporary interiors, creating a relaxed and elegant living space. Distributed over 2 floors, this modern Apartment boasts innovative design that maximises the living spaces, promising the highest standard of contemporary living. Floor to ceiling windows, cool white Mallorcan stone and materials of the utmost quality; the finishes of this apartment have been carefully crafted down to the last detail.
Enjoy the fully integrated kitchen with an island bar and stools for quick meals or cocktail-hours, equipped with stone countertops, stainless steel appliances and all the cooking gadgets one could possibly need. For more comfort, there is also a separate room with washing machine and dryer. With 4 bathrooms and 3 spacious bedrooms featuring all featuring king-size, this Apartment can comfortably accommodate up to 5 guests.
With a communal infinity pool and sundeck accessed via a footbridge, the community combines casual elegance with Mediterranean flair. Set below the communal infinity pool and gardens, your Apartment offers spectacular views across the bay from both its interior and exteriors. To ensure greater security and privacy, your Apartment has its private entrance and direct access to your 3 private underground parking lots.
The neighbourhood sits proudly 328 ft. (100m) above the city, allowing privileged and exquisite views of the whole bay of Palma. A short walk away takes you to the charming Bosque de Bellver with its spectacular hilltop castle, one of the most famous medieval circular castles in Europe, with breathtaking views of the harbour and the old town. To the west of your Apartment you can find the Palau de Marivent, the summer residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The district Gènova that lies just above your neighbourhood is known for its spectacular caves, and is home to some of the island's finest restaurants serving traditional Mallorcan dishes.
Approaching from the sea, guests will be captivated by the magnificent Cathedral of Palma, the symbol of the city, which proudly sits atop a hill overlooking the Old Town. A stroll around the compact old town is the best way to explore the city’s many historic monuments, admire the gorgeous architecture and experience the laidback Mallorcan lifestyle. After our walk, reboard your coach and make your way back to the sea to the New Spanish Village, which gathers together all Spanish characteristic villages, main sites in one only complex. From South to North, from East to West; from a replica of the Alhambra to the streets of Toledo.
The largest of the Balearic Islands, Mallorca, is the perfect holiday destination for watersports thanks to an impressive choice of beach-side activities and attractions. Surfing, sailing, stand-up paddling, and diving are only a few of the watersports available in Mallorca all year round and are guaranteed to up the wow factor of your Spanish summer getaway!
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2368 square feet, 220 square meters
King, King, and King
5 guests maximum
20 minutes by car
Stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Hammam Al Andalus (15 min by car) - Situated in Palma de Mallorca, you will feel the water journey, massages, rituals and experiences which will connect you to your inner Nature.
- Marineland Mallorca (10 min by car) - Spend the day among dolphins, sharks, turtles, fish, flamingos and many other animals!
- Tirolinas Go! Mallorca (20 min by car) - Enjoy one of the newest and best thematic parks in Mallorca, a different and attractive tree top adventure in the forest!
- Palma Aquarium (20 min by car) - A wonderful marine park with more than 8.000 animals and 700 different species in Palma de Mallorca.
- Aqualand El Arenal (20 min by car) - A large amusement park with a mix of high-speed water slides, kids' splash pools & calm raft rides.
- Tramuntana Mountains (20 min by car) - They are very popular among hikers and cyclists. Costal walks such as the Cap de Formentor are a must!
- Golf Son Muntaner (20 min by car) - Reference for any golf lover and one of the best European golf courses, the course is designed to exceed your expectations!
- The Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience (50 min by car) - The first and only Rafa Nadal trophy exhibition, which includes the highlights of his sports career.
Places of Interest
- Caves of Genova (5 min by car) - Lurking underneath one of Palma's quite well to do areas, you'll find an underground world of stalagmites, stalactites and interconnecting galleries!
- Bellver castle (10 min by car) - The only circular castle in Spain offers breathtaking view of the city and bay!
- Santa Maria Cathedral (10 min by car) - The most famous building in the city, rebuilt in the early 1900’s under Antonio Gaudí's orders, is famous for its Gothic Eye (‘Ojo del Gótico’), which is one of the largest Gothic rose windows in Europe.
- Mallorca Pearl Shop (10 min by car) - Visit the factory and get to see the entire process of making the famous Mallorcan pearls, produced on the Island.
- Royal Palace La Almudaina (10 min by car) - Yesteryear the seat of the independent kingdom of Mallorca, the castle visible today is the result of modifications to the Muslim fortress constructed from the 13th century.
- Spanish Village (10 min by car) - Gathering together all Spanish characteristic villages, the site features a replica of the Alhambra and the streets of Toledo!
- Valldemossa (30 min by car) - Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to its picturesque towns, enjoy a pleasant walk through the cobbled alleyways of this charming town!